2006 Toyota Camry Solara consumer reviews

$19,530–$21,860 MSRP range
side view of 2006 Camry Solara Toyota
Explore the 2006 Toyota Camry Solara
Shop the 2006 Toyota Camry Solara

My favorite car and the most reliable.

If you want a car that has been maintained like new and drives better than it did the first day I bought it, then this is the car for you. There is nothing to do with this car except put the oil and fluids in,. I have full maintenance records, transmission has been replaced and a new Braking system, timing belt has been replaced at 90,000 miles plus many other things have been done to the car. It has a beautiful new stereo navigation system that also works with iPhone, CarPlay or other systems. So if you want to have a beautiful, hot sexy car to be proud of this is the car for you. Accessories: Back up camera * 1 1/4” Trailer hitch w/ bumper guard, or Bicycle rack. * DashCam. * Viper security system with remote start. * Leather Seats * Alloy Mag Wheels * ABS (4-Wheels) * Pioneer Stereo & Navigation AVIC-7000NEX

Coolest car I've owned , the drop top catches eyes

The car is cool and sun . having this convertible makes you feel free. People always look at the light . Its super reliable and powerful .

I’M IN LOVE WITH THIS CAR!

My kids are grown and my hubby passed away 2 years ago so I wanted a car that was just for me....something fun & sporty looking. Well, I found it with this car. Beautiful inside and out along with the Toyota reliability I am over the moon happy with my purchase. It gets great gas mileage and drives like a dream. Easy automatic top that comes off and on smoothly. You can’t go wrong with this car!

Perfect car for sunny days

purchased this convertible 13 yrs ago and after 161k miles she still looks as beautiful as ever. comfortable ride, very reliable and stylish. plenty of power to get by and good on gas

An absolute beast

This is my first car. I bought the '06 solara convertible in October '18 with 140,000 miles already on it. It drives like it is new, and is a great bargain for what it offers. Even after 13 years now, the car is in excellent condition and I'm gonna keep it for a lot more years!

Great car!

Had for 11 years and never had problems! Has good mpg. Would recommend, super reliable. The leather interior has held up pretty well. Overall very durable car.

Good car Good price

This is are fun car and we have had fun since we bought the car. The top is down every were we go! Fun in the sun.

3.2

Great car

New solara convertible make soon Hope to purchase one soon. I need an extra car. No red, no white and definitely drop top. I drove a 2006. No difference from 2008 size same. Toyota is the best vehile ever.

Reliable, Gas Saver that never left me stranded.

Wonderful stylish car. Always turning heads. Always got me to where I needed to go and back home safely. Great on gas for such a sporty car.

excellent

Very reliable. Gas saver. Sporty. Like the 5-speed/automatic transmission. Quick acceleration. Well designed interior and exterior for the two-door coupe. Low maintenance. At 72K, still drives like brand new.