2006 Toyota Camry Solara consumer reviews

$19,530–$21,860 MSRP range
side view of 2006 Camry Solara Toyota
Explore the 2006 Toyota Camry Solara
Shop the 2006 Toyota Camry Solara

Couldn't have chosen a better car!

I bought a 2006 SLE Coupe in 2007. Having never owned a Toyota, I wasn't sure what to expect. They have definitely won me over with this one! I have put 100,000 miles on it and it runs like the day I bought it! The only money I've had to put into this car were for brake pads and tires...unbelievable! There are airbags completely surrounding the vehicle so I feel very safe driving this too! The car has a lot of power and a lot of trunk room. There is not a lot of room in the backseat, but that is to be expected in any 2 door. I absolutely love owning this car and would definitely buy a Toyota again!

HAPPY

I just picked up my used 2006 Solara convertible and boyyyy it still looks and feels delicious!!!! It drives smooth, feeding all the horses in the V6 engine and I am not complaining. I am hoping I would not be a guest of the State Highway patrol. i wonder why Toyota stopped its production.

LOVE this car!!!

I am in love with my Solara!! First of all, it is SUPER comfortable and drives quietly and smoothly. Just drove to Denver from Virginia and back and I got 28 mpg on the interstates. I have only had this car less than a month, and I don't really know much about cars, but I am completely happy with all aspects...except ONE! Getting out of the backseat is a hassle but I suppose its to be expected with a two door car. Don't really know but it takes me a lot of huffing and puffing to extract myself from the backseat. (I was back there because I let my two sons drive it!). But, since I will rarely be in the back, all the good things outweigh the one bad thing, in my opinion.

4.1

VERY SWEET RIDE

This site helped me find the right car that was within driving distance. Pretty much decided this was the car I wanted before I got to the dealership. All that was left was to agree on the price and sign the paper work.

4.3

Looks Greats

Overall good experience with Shady Aboelnassr, very comfortable sales experience. I believe I bought his best car.

I love this car!

I bought this car new in 20005 and I have driven it all over the eastern US. It is fabulous. The only issue is rear visibility. When the top is up you have to use side mirrors to back up!

LOVE My Solara

LOVE my Solara~ bought with the highest 'trade in value' and 'resale value' in mind.... I couldn't be happier~

great buy

I bought this car for my son. It is used, with 65k miles. The previous owner took excellent care of it and kept it very clean. We are very happy with the purchase experience via cars.com. Thanks so much for the great selection. I will recommend this site to everyone and go here again if I need another vehicle in the future.

Love the convertible

Bought a Black, one owner, certified 06 Solara SLE Convertible with 31000 miles on it. Room for 4 adults, excellent trunk space with top down (unlike the hardtop of Chrysler & Volvo) and Toyota reliablity. Driven it about 4000 miles since June 2011. No problems, no worries, great ride.

Great car

I have probably owned over 30 cars (no, I'm not a dealer just a car junky), and though I'm typically not a fan of Toyota, this car has been a great car. Its comfortable, has smooth acceleration with good power, well executed interior and gets good gas mileage for a V6. Again, though this was not my typical type of car (Mercedes / Volvo/SUV/Truck/Sports Car) it has been a pleasure to own.