2006 Toyota Camry Solara consumer reviews

$19,530–$21,860 MSRP range
side view of 2006 Camry Solara Toyota
Explore the 2006 Toyota Camry Solara
Shop the 2006 Toyota Camry Solara

Reliable and very fuel efficient

Plenty of leg room with the beautiful interior and a beautiful body with the 4 cylinder engine make this coupe a perfect ride definitely worth you dollar

4.4

Most reliable vehicle iv'e owned yet

An awesome vehicle for someone learning to drive, or great for a daily drive period. has been well taken care of, definitely not for racing but it'll get you from point a to point b easily day or night.

1.9

Terrible car

Awful car with an awful transmission. Do not waste your money on a Toyota Solara. The only redeeming factor of this car is that it rolls back in neutral and has heated seats.

Best, Most Reliable Car I've Ever Owned

I bought this car as my primary car in Chicago and I came to love it. I have owned a varied of convertibles over the years and none were as reliable as this Toyota. It has never been in the shop outside of routine maintenance. I can't say that about any other car I've ever owned. It's become my secondary car since I inherited a SUV, but I still love to drive it. It's a great car all the way around.

Shopping for our 4th Toyota Solara!

This car is the combination of fun, sensibility and reliability! I got my first one in 2008 and have since had 3 total (each daughter bought the one I was driving from me when they graduated from college). I miss it so much, I am now looking at one that will be my 4th! I love how dependable the Toyota brand has been for my family! Everyone but me is over 6? tall (I am only 5?10?), and we all fit comfortably even in the back seat! What other 2-door convertible can do that?! I can?t wait to make my purchase!

Only had for two weeks but really like it.

Just what I wanted but you have to know I just got out of a 1993 small buick Regal, so this is wonderful. Back seat is small, no key access to the trunk. Also the car had been very well maintained.

best car ever

This car now has 190K miles and still runny strong. No problems just normal maintenence. Too bad they stpped making this line. I would buy again in a flash.

Most reliable car I've owned!

This car met all of my needs. The convertible top allows me to choose when to have the top or not, and the V6 has some serious get up and go! I am 6'3" and I am impressed by the amount of space inside the car. The miles per gallon is a typical toyota - excellent!

Toyota Lived Up To The Brand's Reputation!

I bought this vehicle brand new and it was the first Toyota I had ever owned. The value was not only met, but exceeded. It was a great driving car, from gas mileage to overall handling. There was plenty of interior room, even for being a coupe. The sport package enhanced the overall look of the vehicle even more. I would buy another!

Very cool car, turns heads when the top is down.

It's a great car handles beautifully gets great gas mileage. It accelerates at high-speed. My favorite car to drive.