2006 Toyota Camry Solara consumer reviews

Explore the 2006 Toyota Camry Solara
Shop the 2006 Toyota Camry Solara
4.0

Great fun car!

This car was what I was looking for...great for cruising and enjoying a warm sunny day. Plenty of room for a relaxing drive.

2nd OWNER SOLARA AND I LOVE IT

I was fortunate enough to recently have a 2006 Solara SE Coupe with 90k miles come into my life after driving a 97 Corolla for 353k miles. Big upgrade in comfort and size and what a beautifully designed car too - a sexy, timeless style from Toyota - wish they were still making it but so happy I have one to enjoy now... small problem with 6 disc CD that I had to have fixed but I Love TOYOTA!

4.4

Most reliable, dependable and efficient vehicle

This vehicle was purchased for my wife as her "not a grandma car". She has driven sparingly since she came down ill. She has put very few miles on it and now it's time to let go of it.

Still beautiful even after 11 years

This car has been a champ. My wife drove it for over a decade and loved it. She wanted to upgrade to something a little newer and more fancy but she misses this car. Very comfortable and reliable and it still looks really sharp!

200,000 miles and no signs of stopping.

Just a great car. All the reliability of a Camry with some of the perks of a 2 door. I use full synthetic oil every 10K. Everything on the car works. Just change breaks, oil and tires :)

06 Toyota

This car does get you around and it's fast enough for me. Color is real pretty as well. Everyone who ever drove my car loves it.

4.0

My first car still going strong

Have never had any major issues. Bought in 2011 with 42,000 miles. About to hit 120,000. Most expensive repair was $700 but was much more expensive than any other repair. Very reliable.

Loved this car so much ! This was my 4th one!!

Toyota delivers a smooth and quiet ride in this convertible. Solid engineering and excellent sound system. And pretty roomy car for a convertible! Its bigger than my husbands 2 dr Cadillac!! If i had a space to keep her i would not sell it. Only selling because we needed a four door. If or when Toyota brings back a convertible i will be back! This car was protected with paint and fabric protection that definatly helped protect from Paint fade. You cant really find a decent convertible for this kind of investment that you don't have to worry about. Just drive and enjoy!

Best Buy

After owning over 27 cars I purchased this one used for my Daughter in 2009. Best car ever. no problems.Stylish enough that She doesn't want a new one yet.

Topless in Florida

I did a lot of research, looked at several different Solara's and finally bought the 2006 convertible. I feel I got the best price I could. There was a problem with the stereo with the top up but it was just a bad switch that was easy to replace. I have had no other issues with the car. The car has a lot of bells and whistles to learn. This car looks really sharp with the top down and is quiet with the top up. My first rain storm was interesting, the noise of the rain hitting the rag top is like being in a tent during a rain.