2006 Toyota Camry Solara consumer reviews

$19,530–$21,860 MSRP range
side view of 2006 Camry Solara Toyota
Explore the 2006 Toyota Camry Solara
Shop the 2006 Toyota Camry Solara

the company was very nice they help al the way

i like it very much it was a go chose on the company to have pick a great car for me , and my husband we are refering or friends to this sit for used and new cars

Great looking and very reailable

Very roomy and when you see what the trunk can hold you will be amazed, Very quick pick up with powerful V6 engine, best car I have owned so far.

Best Convertible I have ever owned

Most comfortable convertible I have ever driven. A poor mans Ferrari....not a day goes by that I don't get Comments about how great the car looks. I do not understand why Toyota no longer makes the car.

excellent car i ever owned.

low maintenance and very reliable.very economy and good gas milage.runs smooth in the freeway and comfortable.

Best car ever

Best car we have ever owned. We bought it used in 2008 and have had no major mechanical issues. Great car for the money.

4.4

still in style after 10 yrs.

great car except for factory defect cracking dash waited 1 year for replacement. used not from Toyota may have had something to do with it make sure you check dash if you buy' one all where bad

The convertible is a game changer!

I bought a 2006 with 165,000 miles - it's barely broken-in. Looks pristine, drives like new, top like new. The mileage is irrelevant; everyone in our family drives a Toyota engine and the sheet metal will probably fall off the cars before the engines stop working. After 11 years, the leather seats are almost like new. A daily commute is now a highlight of the day. I think I may put another 200,000 on this car!

170,000 and still going

Has been a great car for 11yrs. Soooo sorry Toyota stopped making them. We travel all over in it.Comfortable on long trips gets good mileage (26 mpg )

Toyota reliablity, hard to beat!

Fun to drive, quite, very good handling and ride, 11 years old and the styling still turn heads. Can't understand why Toyota quit making the Solara. Everything I ever read and personally experienced about the Solara has been positive.

Toyota reliablity, hard to beat!