2018 Toyota Highlander consumer reviews

$31,230 starting MSRP
side view of 2018 Highlander Toyota
Explore the 2018 Toyota Highlander
Shop the 2018 Toyota Highlander

One of the nicest vehicles I have ever owned.

The vehicle has plenty of room..quiet comfortable ride and good gas mileage. The interior features are amazing and the cargo space was surprisingly larger than I expected.

Cushy Ride, Value-Priced!

I love this vehicle, it's nicely appointed, beautifully finished, and gives a very cushy and quiet ride. Compared to my (previous) Ford Explorer, this is pure luxury! Plenty of room for 4 more adults to accompany me; while three children or a couple of agile or short adults would be comfortable in the 3rd-row seating. I love the looks of the vehicle, its sporty rims and the pearl-white color option (with navy blue interior) is an absolute and complete pleasure. 2 years of Toyota provided service, gives you all you need to begin your long and reliable history of Toyota's excellent product.

Comfortable Road car with decent mileage for size

This car has met my needs. Easy to park and good legroom cargo room. Impressed with the mileage that I get for this size vehicle.

Two things I dislike greatly

I’m short - the sun visors are too narrow - basically useless to me. The mirrors on the side are large and positioned in a way that give me blind spots - dangerously so on the driver side. I’ll look at a different model Toyota soon and pay more attention. Otherwise love the car and it’s my 16th new purchase.

Best car I have ever owned

This car is very comfortable and easy to drive. Has plenty of room for anything we need. I wouldn’t want any others kind of car

First month of ownership.

We have not driven it much having only owned it for a couple of weeks, but we are really pleased. We are having a little trouble figuring out how to use the many features, but we are 75 years old and not as technologically astute as the younger generations. My previous car was a Cadillac SRX and it sort of fell apart circa 100K miles and was expensive to repair. Based upon my experience with a Toyota Cressida that I owned years ago, I expect the Highlander to be very reliable.

4.4

Now a Toyota driver

Just moved up to Toyota. Happy to have this SUV. Will let you know how it works out in 250K miles. Get yourself one of these.

Safest car I have owned

I purchased this car because of the safety features ( Automatic cruise control, lane change warning, backup camera, misc. warnings) and the comfort features (Power seat memory, cell phone hands free, etc.).

LOVE 1ST SIGHT

ALL THE NEED IS PUT SOMETHING BETTER TO HOLD THE HEAVY HOOD I HAD BANG MYSELF A COUPLE TIME ,THE REST I LOVE THE DAM THING,

Love this car

I got into a wreck and needed to get a new car. I've always wanted a Highlander and it has exceeded my expectations. I love how spacious it is and how safe I feel in it.