2021 Toyota Highlander consumer reviews

$35,085–$36,685 MSRP range
side view of 2021 Highlander Toyota
Explore the 2021 Toyota Highlander
Shop the 2021 Toyota Highlander

This is our 4th type of vehicle.

Fits our needs. Good price, easy to drive, good gas mileage and easy to carry more people. Like the looks of the vehicle too. Other friends like our choice too.

Comfortable, quiet and feature packed

Solid ride, tangibly better than others in class with ride quality and noise insulation. Every feature needed is available and all at a reasonable price.

4.1

Safety oriented

I love the safety features of the Highlander, the spacious second row seats. I'm tall so the leg room of the driver's seat gives me space .

New owner but very happy so far!

Anyone we know who has owned a Toyota has loved it and driven it for a long time so we are happy to now be Toyota Highlander owners!

4.1

More trucklike than I expected

Vehicle is nice, used to more luxury and miss the extra space after 3rd row. Smaller that anticipated but I like the ride and maneuverability of vehicle.

Smooth ride with very little road noise

We always buy Toyotas for their quality. Our first Highlander is meeting our expectations, and we look forward to many years of enjoyment and reliability.

Everything works. Good handling & power,,

Good power. Sweet running v6. Great in snow. Takes mountain curves much better than expected. Powerful sweet v6 with good fuel mileage. And on regular fuel also.

Great Highlander but

Love everything except: 1-no auto start on the keyfab 2-gas tank too small for this suv 3-3rd row is not very big but put down gives more cargo space

Met all my need

I love this vehicle, met all my need. specially because I have a big family, on plus , I love the smoothly ride and comfort

Luxury without the added cost

We considered purchasing a Volvo but when we saw the highlander we changed our minds. We get more luxury in our highlander for less then we could for the Volvo. Plus you get the Toyota reliability.