2014 Toyota RAV4 consumer reviews

side view of 2014 RAV4 Toyota
Explore the 2014 Toyota RAV4
Shop the 2014 Toyota RAV4

Versatile and Reliable

Full disclosure: I used to sell Toyota, Buick, Pontiac and GMC cars and trucks. For my money, Toyota offers extreme reliability at a reasonable cost. My 3014 RAV4 was Toyota Certified with 35,000 miles on the odometer. Two and a half years later the RAV4 has 90,000 plus miles. The SUV still runs and looks like new. I have done only routine maintenance, replaced original equipment tires with Michelins and replaced the radio with a Kenwood model that featured Apple CarPlay. This RAV4 was as close to a good investment as any car or truck I ever purchased.

5 years never any mechanical issues. Great car!

I am a big guy. This car is very comfortable to drive with plenty of legroom. Family loves it for long trips to the mountains and beach. Also plenty of room in the trunk for all my families grocery, toys and if you need even more room like bringing home 20 bags of bark from the garden supply store just make rear seat flat.

4.0

It’s Toyota got to be reliable! Enjoying the Ride

This car meets our needs very reliable comfortable ride ! Great on gas, would recommend same vehicle to friends and family . For a used vehicle and of course a Toyota you know your getting a great car. The 2014 Rav 4 is great and it was a one owner car well taken car of we are now a Toyota family along with my Tundra. Looking to purchase another Tundra or Tacoma soon and passing my used Tundra down to my son.

best car i vere owned

this car meets our need good leg room good gas mileage lots of power rear seats lay down for extra cargo space sun roof towing package if you need it

Very nice vehicle I love it

This vehicle was just what I was looking for. I have owned Volvo’s this vehicle is just as nice and very easy to drive love it

Great vehicle

Plenty of room, easy to get in and out of. Seats are comfortable. Love the back up camera, the Bluetooth feature easy to handle and good on gas

2.6

Things gone bad

Radio quit working after warranty expired. Car was less than 3 years old. Toyota is not standing by their product and won't replace it even though this is a common problem. Now transmission fluid is leaking. Car is a lemon!

Pontiac vibe

You cannot go wrong with the Toyota engine very dependable good on gas all wheel drive is the way to go with the 1.8 engine

I like RAV4 limited owsam. Car I like everything

Really good family car it has all the features that we need to make our life luxury plus previous owner installed Remot Startar i recommend everyone one to buy limited rav4

Toyota reliability is nearly unmatched

I purchased this vehicle to be my personal take me to the mountains, rivers, golf course, etc. It has been totally reliable and given good comfort doing it. On long trips I get better than advertised gas mileage.