2014 Toyota RAV4 consumer reviews

side view of 2014 RAV4 Toyota
Explore the 2014 Toyota RAV4
Shop the 2014 Toyota RAV4

Great vehicle

Great vehicle with lots of room. It is easy to drive and handle. Has lots of room in back for wheelchair or other needed items.

Third RAV4 in the family

Just purchased a used '11 RAV4 for our daughter to join the '04 and '14 RAV4s already in the family. Great reliability, good gas mileage, compact/easy to maneuver and park, good safety...what's not to like. Because I'm a large guy, slightly bigger seats would be nice, but hardly a show-stopper. Also, I really enjoy all of the additional "luxury" items included in my '14 Limited edition, e.g., AWD, blind side monitor, back-up camera, XM radio, heated seats, bluetooth, auto headlights.

4.1

2014 RAV radio issues

My 2014 Rav 4 stereo just went out!! The bluetooth began to kick on and off a few days ago, I thought is was issues with my phone.

Meet my expectation in every way

I owned this car since 2014. The front seat at least for a smaller person (5'6") is comfy, though an adjustable lumbar support would make the seat better.Engine power is enough to easily get up to speed on most interstate ramps. Gas mileage is not better than advertised except on long flat runs in the mid 60 mph range, then I get 35mpg or better. This car has very usable load room. I had many long trips with family and it's best car.

Attractive, functional, reliable, affordable

The perfect car for getting around town comfortably. Comfortable ride and lots of room inside. Brand new tires and battery. Very solid gas mileage and handles great city or highway.

Most reliable car I've owned.

This car met all my needs. I absolutely love it. It is beautiful on the inside and outside. I am so glad I chose a Rav4.

3.5

Good investment for 30k

This car is reliable, durable, well made for small family or single person. Trunk space is adequate. Features plentiful. The car handles well in highway traffic. Gears change smoothly. Ride is comfortable. One car seat is goid and two would be capacity.

Great all purpose vehicle

Excellent suspension and road compatibility. Easy to handle and delivers a smooth, comfortable ride. My wife especially loves the RAV feeling very safe while driving it.

Love the performance o and reliability of Toyotas

Thi vehicle is not new to us. We just upgraded from a 2009 to a 2014 in the same color etc. We like the reliability.

Excellent Value

This car is very nice and comfortable. For the value you can’t find a better car like RAV4. They are reliable and make a great family vehicle.