2014 Toyota RAV4 consumer reviews

Explore the 2014 Toyota RAV4
Shop the 2014 Toyota RAV4
3.7

Disappointing!

Too many issues...been serviced only at Griffin ...radio/stereo quit working and all door locks do not work!! Only 41,000 miles!!!! Very dissatisfied and disappointed in problems and cost to tepair issues that should have not even been an issue with such a new car!!!

3.5

Lots of road noise

When we drove it a little sluggish when asked to get up to freeway speed and enough road noise anyone in the back seat couldn't hear.

coolest most reliable car I have owned !!!

I needed a car that was AWD and simple - this rides on the snow like a snow mobile especially if you add snow tires...gas mileage is great and style is perfect for me !!! I love em' so much I bought a second !!!

4.3

Most best value car i ever owned

This car exhibited all my needs. One of the best value price car. Design is really great. Very comfortable car. Most successful car from Toyota for the reasonable price

4.1

reliable and lots of room

This vehicle has definitely met my needs being roomy, all wheel drive and I am able to use the racks on top for transporting my kayaks and by the way, I love the color.

Can't compare to any other small SUV

We looked for several other cars before getting this RAV4. We compared to a Mazda CX-5, Subaru Forester, and Honda CRX. But none of those cars compares to our Toyota. We love how smooth it is to drive, how fuel efficient it is, the cargo space has no comparison and even though we own an LE (lowest trim), the interior is very comfortable, and it has almost every accommodation that the competitors' mid trims have (except the automatic lights)

A nice and reliable car to own

It is really good for me with all my needs. I will buy the newest model to have the best and latest accessories every one is longing for.

4.4

Zippy dependable commuter and traveling vehicle.

Owned the car for four years. I love how it handles and quickly accelerates. The ride could be smoother and quieter. I never had to take it to the shop for anything other than maintenance.

Easy to buy, own, resell

On second RAV4. Great mileage for an SUV non-hybrid. Excellent acceleration in Economy mode, never mind Sport. Roomy enough for four adults . Lots of storage.

We are a Toyota Family

This was an easy choice. Toyota is a great brand and we know we can always count on the car!! Thanks for being there for the family.