2016 Toyota Tacoma consumer reviews

side view of 2016 Tacoma Toyota
Explore the 2016 Toyota Tacoma
Shop the 2016 Toyota Tacoma

Great Truck for a Great Price

Got a great deal on a nice tacoma, very happy with the purchase. The interior caught me off guard with how nice it is and the tires look awesome. The grill isn't the ordinary toyota logo, it has the word toyota in matte black on the grill instead which is hard to find. Nice to know it's a toyota aka the most reliable brand on the market.

First Truck

Loving this truck so far. My only complaint is the lack of organization options in the center storage bin, which I was able to fix with a $10 tray from amazon. Do yourself a favor. Buy a Taco.

4.0

Just bought a truck from a dealer

It's a great truck with a good reputation for reliability and dependability. Looks good and maintains value well. It's a bit pricey for a used truck, but if I can sell it someday and it still has significant value, it's worth it.

2.9

2004 TOYOTA SEQUOIA

After driving this truck for a couple weeks, we realized it's too small for us. It's good on gas w/22-25 (MPG). We get lots of good look compliments on it.

Can't kill these trucks

Best truck (IMO) on the market. Take care of it and it will last for hundreds of thousands of miles. They are full of conveniences and very comfortable.

Great, reliable truck!

No wonder the Toyota Tacoma has the highest resale value!! Truck does everything well, including towing a 20 foot boat. Great gas mileage, comfortable ride, stylish, and Toyota reliability!

Very dependable car

Very cool looking I have used for truck like this no not too bad on gas mileage beautiful looking truck and very dependable on all aspects

My Wife Is Happy

Working out great so far. Plenty of power and perks. Best of all, my wife is happy with her new truck that I am paying for. There is more room in the extra cab for grand kids than my wife's previous car, a Honda CRV.

Just bought it.

So far so good. I only had it a couple of days. Already used it for home owner stuff such as going to the big box stores.

1.0

Toyota is a turd company

Just vehicles. Cheaply made. Do a search and see form yourself. Try kia... they make great vehicles. Cars are nice and tight with no issues . Toyotas squeak and rattle. Wind noise coming through door seals.. you name it. Poor quality!!!