2016 Toyota Tacoma consumer reviews

side view of 2016 Tacoma Toyota
Explore the 2016 Toyota Tacoma
Shop the 2016 Toyota Tacoma

Wonderful Truck

Solid, reliable truck with very low maintenance. Gas mileage is very decent. I can get about 23-24 on the highway at 67 MPH. This truck is a work horse and will get you from point A to B and C safely.

4.3

The Truck of my dreams

The truck that Falls the measurements belong to my family . And the colores of the moment. Lines Good , excelent motor. And big rims

Best truck I've ever owned out of total of seven

Controls are all very straightforward & easy to reach & use. I love that it still has a CD player for my favorite old tunes, & more current tech such as phone sync & navigation. Love it all!

Exactly what I needed in a pickup

Truck met all my needs. Nice cab size, great fuel mileage, easy to park, plenty of storage, awesome ECT power feature. Awesome truck to own!

Tacoma an excellent choice

For dependability performance and value Tacoma is the best choice. Whether its brand new or pre owned you wont be disappointed. Ive owned nothing but Toyota since 1990.

We love our turck!

This baby drives like a champ, you sit nice and high and can see everything, plus its so comfy! We can't wait to go camping with it!

3.6

Meh!, Okay I guess

Beautiful truck, just not happy with it. The cab has a lot of wind noise from the airbag vents in the back of the cab, and when it rains, it sounds like i'm in an old tin roof shed. And don't get me started about satellite radio, the music I've heard on it sounds worse than bootlegged cassette tapes, and those SiriusXM people won't stop bugging me to sign a contract! Thinking of trading it in on a used 2 door model if I ever find one, I know they exist, they just aren't available to the general public. :(

4.0

Toyota trucks are very dependable!

Very good truck. I just wish that you could get power seats and leather in the long bed. Also a small V8 would really be nice!

Great truck.

The truck is great. Plenty of room. It is great on gas. Exceeds my expectations. I had a full size truck before. Moving to a smaller truck has been a good move. Really like my Toyota.

Extremely reliable. Holds its value.

I have owned and driven many different vehicles from various brands. Toyota is at the top. Best mid-sized truck on the market in my opinion. Tacomas hold their value. I've gotten more attention/compliments from mine, in the sandstone color, than from my 04 Subaru STI in WRB with gold BBS rims. Crawl control is amazing.