2015 Toyota Tundra consumer reviews

side view of 2015 Tundra Toyota
Explore the 2015 Toyota Tundra
Shop the 2015 Toyota Tundra
3.9

Best truck dollar for dollar I've owned of this si

The tundra is a comfortable truck with adequate storage easy-to-use dependable ,interior design could be better. Exterior paint and clearcoat could be thicker ,scratches too easy.

4.3

Still maintenance free at 150,000 miles.

This truck has exceeded my expectations. Had to trade 6 Fords in at 125,000 miles or less because they were falling apart. Hope to keep this Tundra for another 45,000 miles and then we will decide the next move i.e continue to keep or trade.

This is the mother of the Toyota

This is an outstanding truck.all the truck I’ll ever need and then some.if you buy a truck buy a tundra. It’s worth your money and your best deal is LaGrange Toyota trust me I shopped around

4.3

Great truck

This is a great truck, powerful, plenty of enterior room, truck bed is too small though. Fuel economy is Horrible. All and all it's a good truck.

4.1

Love my Tundra

The truck meets all my needs. It has the Toyota tick in the engine which I don?t quite understand but has been a reliability issue

Best truck I've owned

I love this truck it has all the comfort and room that I need..fits my family and does everything i need it too...best truck that I have owned.

2015 Tundra Limited, Love It !!!!!!

Husband looking for all around truck, something the family and travel in but also for hauling. Test drove a 2015 Tundra. Wow, style, comfortable for me and the kids!! Plus with the towing package. I think we found exactly what we are looking for!!

Most reliable car I have owned.

This truck met all my expectations but I really do not need it right now. No issues with it at all. I've had it for just one year.

Beautiful well maintained truck

The truck was as advertised . Drives great and looks great. I would recommend this truck to everyone. The leather package is top of the line and the truck working are outstanding.

Awesome Truck

Great buy! This truck is built to last with the best in quality and performance the Toyota Tundra is by far the best truck on the road today.