2015 Toyota Tundra consumer reviews

side view of 2015 Tundra Toyota
Explore the 2015 Toyota Tundra
Shop the 2015 Toyota Tundra

Very dependable

I had a tundra crew max and it has everything you need, space, comfort, for both luxury and sport. The power made you feel powerful. Mine also had a sunroof and here in California it makes you complete.

Exactly what we were looking for

This vehicle is comfortable and has lots of space. There is plenty of leg room in the crew cab which easily sits 3. The truck has lots of power and will tow our camper with ease. The body style is a classy design. GPS feature is handy and the back up camera is a great assist. Side mirrors are large so the side views are not restricted.

awesome truck

I love everything about this truck! It turns on a dime,it handles great ,not that great on gas but it is a v8!!! now i need a car.

Most reliable, best riding truck I've owned

This truck has plenty of room and is quieter than others I drove. Would definitely buy another. Great ride and comfort. Highly recommend this truck. Love it.

Love this truck. Has all of what is needed.

Great truck. Very spacious. Plenty of room inside and all that you need outside with power. Has all the bells and whistles. Love that the whole back window goes down.

Best truck ever

Really. Best truck ever. 4th one I?ve owned and wrighting reviews for tundras has been done to adnuasium. Saw one pull a 3/4 ton Chevy.

Most reliable, best riding truck I've owned

Great value, sharp looks, smooth ride. Definitely the nicest looking truck on the road. Smooth quiet ride and easy to drive. Would definitely buy another one. Nice sound and navigation.

full size pickup

best pick up for the buck, comfortable, size, towing is good, could be better on gas, great space on the interior especially for a big guy like me (6'-2"), reliability

Best Value for the Money

The ride is great. Gas mileage, not as great, but that is to be expected, as we went from a small car. Love all the abilities.

4.3

Awesome truck, the best I?ve owned!

This truck exceeds my expectations. It can handle a massive load and it can haul most anything you need. The cab is gigantic with so much room, especially in the back seats. You can hear and feel the power of the 5.7L V8 and it really makes you feel like you?re driving something special.