2015 Toyota Tundra consumer reviews

side view of 2015 Tundra Toyota
Explore the 2015 Toyota Tundra
Shop the 2015 Toyota Tundra

best truck I ever drove

best truck for the buck, owned all the others this by far is better than the rest, for the value and reliability this is the truck to buy

Toyota Tundra. Outstanding performance

Toyota Tundra. Reliability and dependability were my major concerns but I am convinced that this truck meets and exceeds my expectations.

Great Truck

The design and the function of the truck meet my needs for a daily driver and a weekend vehicle that can go from hauling firewood, then after a brief clean up head to a night out at a show. Its versatility is it's key to drivability

POWER UNLIKE ANY OTHER TRUCK

Whether you have a need to pull a heavy equipment trailer or want to just drive in style a Tundra is the truck you will want. Performance is untouched by Ford, Chevy, or Dodge. The style both inside and out destroy the competition. Try a Tundra out for yourself, You will not be dissapointed.

Best truck on the market

This truck is gigantic. There's a ton of leg room in the front and the back. The ride is so smooth, it doesn't even come close to any other truck on the market. They hold their value like no other truck. The 4WD functions great in deep, soft sand. This truck floats over the same beach sand my Dodge used to plow through.

Best Choice of the Year

I've driven Toyotas for years, and the Tundra does not disappoint. We had to upgrade from a Subaru Forester and this decision was a no-brainer. We selected the 2014 Tundra Double Cab, but at first we had concerns about the gas mileage and interior space. The double cab has more than enough space for a family of four, including our 6' 3" son in the back seat. The ride on long road trips is great. The gas mileage is similar to our Toyota Sienna, about 20 to 22 mpg combined. The power, payload, and towing capacity meets or exceeds similar trucks in its class. For value and reliability the Toyota Tundra was the best choice I've made all year.

No haggleling just ease when you know what your 4

We are very satisfied, it had been one our radar for a little while, but using cars.com made it extremely simple and finding the vehicle so close to home was awesome.

a Truck guys' Truck

I didn't but this truck for the gas mileage, I bough it for the 5000 other reasons people buy trucks. best Ive ever owned hands down. I'm just a regular guy that hunts, fishes, camps, drags a boat a few times a year and takes road trips to deer camp. Other than that I commute 20 min a day for my 9 - 5. So is a big truck a must have for me? No, not really, but I wouldn't drive anything else. This truck makes my bad day at work fade away when I drive it. I absolutely love my Tundra and plan on driving it for as long as I can

Great truck!

Love it. This is a great truck and I would recommend it to anyone. The only downside is MPG but if you are buying a truck this cant be your primary concern.

My wife loves to drive MY truck

This is the third Tundra I have owned. I drive on dirty, bumpy roads daily and end of getting a new one every 5 years or so. The engine runs smoothly, everything has always worked. I tend to trade in only when the beating on the bumpy road starts to shake things up too much. Great InTune radio, plenty of cargo space in the back seat, and a full-size bed I use weekly for hauling stuff. Can't wait to get my next one - only two more years!