2015 Toyota Tundra consumer reviews

side view of 2015 Tundra Toyota
Explore the 2015 Toyota Tundra
Shop the 2015 Toyota Tundra

Dream truck!

This truck is everything I needed! It?s awesome how Juan Ibarra the sales person knew right away what I wanted. He found my dream truck, thank you! Great purchase.

Best 1/2 ton truck

This is my second Tundra. Toyota makes the most reliable vehicles. I would recommend this truck for the quality of parts, reliability, and resale value.

Awesome yet sophisticated!

I love this truck! it is stylish, comfortable, well equipped, yet can be a beast when needed. I love the safety features and the electric rear window, which our dog loves as well. All features are readily accessible to the driver and intuitive.

I've previously owned great Toyota trucks.

This truck fits my needs for hauling passengers and cargo in the style and comfort I appreciate. I love the reliability of Toyota trucks. I've owned previous Tundras and wouldn't consider driving any other pickup.

Best Truck built

Purchased a 2007 Tundra in 2011 and liked it so well I bought a 2015 Tundra in 2016. They are work horses. These are keepers.

First tundra

So far so good. Gas mileage has been better than expected. Sharp looking truck with the colors I like with the upgrade on wheels. Very roomy. Technology is easy to use.

2015 Toyota Tundra SR5 TRD CrewMax

This truck is powerful and spacious. The features are nice and everything is user friendly. it would be nice to have some of the options in the higher end packages available to this model though, it is still well equipped

Great Experience at Road Ready

I purchased a used 2015 Toyota Tundra with a lot of options and under 15k miles. I love it and can't put my feet on it .

Best Truck ever owned

The Toyota Tundra was a really comfortable ride when compared to the F150. It pulled really well and has a lot of great features. Very reliable vehicle!

So reliable and very comfortable ride!

This car holds its value incredibly well and you can usually get 300-400K miles with the vehicle. I Love my Toyota and will buy Toyota again!