2010 Toyota Venza

Quiet and stylish!

by from ROCK HILL on September 18, 2017

I loved everything as bout this car. The interior volume was just right for me and with just the right amount of luxury.
Not Rated Reliability

Excellent Vehicle

by from TX on September 3, 2017

Great vehicle. Very little problems. Really enjoyed. Exceeded my expecatations. Toyota makes a great car.

Excellent Vehicle

by from TX on September 3, 2017

Love Toyota

by from Lancaster, CA on August 26, 2017

Has exactly what I was looking for. Leg space, luxury, and it's a Toyota so happy with purchase. 21 mpg is average on this kind of vehicle. Went with v4 over v6 and power on it is great.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Excellent for winter driving.

by from Barton, VT on July 24, 2017

Love this car! It is stylish and roomy. Best of all is winter driving. Never had a problem with winter elements.

Roomy For All Sizes

by from Charlotte, NC on July 11, 2017

This vehicle is quite roomy. Lots of comfort especially for long drives. Smooth ride. My only issue is that it eats gas pretty quickly.

Uses car for Havingfun

Has been very reliable

by from Johnstown PA on July 6, 2017

Like the all wheel drive and has been very reliable Whoever the paint has not held up to my expectations That would be my biggest complaint. And the fact Toyota has discontinued making the Venza

Very roomy with a lot of storage and charging stat

by from Comstock Park on June 13, 2017

This car can fit my disabled passengers along with their assist I've devices and feels like we still have room.

Best car I have ever owned

by from Toronto Canada on May 30, 2017

Moved to the city and traded 2006 f150 4 door v8. I cannot explain the improvement in comfort and fuel economy. Further, I have had the car for 80000 kms and have only had to replace tires and brakes. I tend to be an aggressive driver but the car has never let me down and on the highway, so quiet. Great for long trips. The best fuel economy I have achieved is 8.9l/100km. Lots of room, I'm tall 6'5" and nobody has ever complained about the back seat room. The glass roof is aweso.e and spend the money and get the JBL stereo. 13 speakers. Well worth it. No regrets.

Toyota Venza

by from Spring Valley, NY on April 19, 2017

This has been a very reliable car. Need to only have regular change oil. Practically no other maintenance expense.