2014 Toyota Venza

Outstanding and Reliable car

by from Toronto, Ontario on August 21, 2017

We like the 2014 Venza XLE so much, we buy another one this summer! This time, it is the 2016 AWD XLE Limited edition with all the upgrades and gadgets. The car is quiet, with plenty of room for your luggage. As my brother says, it has more room than a mini van when the back seats are folded down. The Venza is relatively quiet, with enough power to handle the day to day driving. Most things such as the hand-free phone, cup holders and radio controls are easily assessable. Gas milage is reasonable for a V6 engine, averaging about 10L/100Km on the highway and about 13L/100Km in the city. A full tank of gas will let you travel for about 400Km on average. Too bad Toyota stops making the Venza in 2017. Many people opt out for a mini van instead of this crossover sedan. We are fortunate to have purchased the last batch of the Venza, and we expect both will last for at least a decade.

Great car. I wish they did not discontinue it.

by from Erie, pa on August 18, 2017

This car is very roomy and very spacious and comfortable seats. Smooth ride with good pick up. Wish gas mileage was better as I'm only getting 21 mpg.

Perfect compromise

by from New Port Richey, FL on August 3, 2017

The Venza's only drawbacks are the layout of the front cup holders and the road noise. We are constantly bumping the cups due to the inconvenient palcement, especially if we use straws. The car has a lot more road noise than I would have expected in a car of this overall quality. We have these issues with the 2014 XLE and a 2015 LE.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

No Maintenance Issues

by from Mesquite, TX on July 26, 2017

The car has met my needs for a reliable SUV that is very comfortable and quite to drive. I have had no maintenance issues and this Toyota appears to be well-built. The only complaint that I have is that I wish the cargo space at the rear was a little larger.

Wonderful!

by from Duluth, GA on June 19, 2017

This car is easy to drive, it is very comfortable, it has sun roof and moon roof which makes it fancy, its audio system is very good. I am very pleased having purchased it.

One of the best cars I've ever owned.

by from WEST LINN, OREGON on June 18, 2017

Styling is second to none. It is very reliable and well built. The 2.7 engin is abit inadequate and noisy at times.

Venza for the win!!

by from Chicago on June 15, 2017

My husband didn't want another work truck so we were looking into SUV and wagon type vehicles to haul his work stuff. After trying different crossovers he chose the Venza both for it's comfort, reliability, and design. He can get his tools in with only collapsing one of the back seats and he still has room to carpool with the guys to job sites. Best choice for his needs!

Bring Back the Venza

by from New Port Richey, FL on May 22, 2017

We like the Venza that we bought two! One is a 2014 XLE and the other is an LE. The size and styling are perfect for us. They are luxurious and comfortable.

One of the best cars we have owned!

by from Columbus, OH on May 14, 2017

Typical Toyota. Great value. Amazing quality. Very Reliable. Arctic Frost Pearl is by far the best color. The 19 in wheels and tires make it handle great

Beautiful and feels great to drive

by from Lake Mary, FL on March 13, 2017

I waited a long time to buy a new vehicle and when I finally made the decision to do it I found this Toyota Venza. I so love this vehicle with all the little features that it has. So far I wouldn't change a thing and I'm not regretting having a car payment again.

Our Expert Review: 2014 Toyota Venza