2015 Toyota Venza consumer reviews

side view of 2015 Venza Toyota
Explore the 2015 Toyota Venza
Shop the 2015 Toyota Venza

Bronze color

Purchased a 2012 with 39k miles looks and smells brand new. I'm a big guy 300+ lbs. And this car is perfect Seats are wide. Nice legroom, Easy to get in and out of. Ride height is perfect. Lower than an suv yet higher than a car. Really love the smart key. I never need to take my keys out of pocket...ever I couldnt be happier

Feels close to being a Lexus.

Lots of space , great comfort to drive, great reliability and good gas mileage for a vehicle of this size. This vehicle has a luxurious feel that makes driving enjoyable.

4.4

Great ride but gas required!

Love the car...I just got the vehicle last week. It handles well. Spacious inside and just an all-around nice ride. It's comfortable with lots of gadgets...but consumes gas...not that efficient.

It's Lexus quality made, with a Toyota emblem.

Awesome car with enough ,buttons knobs and tech options, to keep you busy for a month or two. Great comfort. Handling is great, with the RX's engine and drivetrain that's got a good amount of snort, for a family car.

Why Did Toyota Stop Making These???

This car is awsome. Great on gas (avg 23 mpg), heated seats, interior like an RX350, great legroom, comfy leather seats. No issues at all. Lots and lots of compliments. Plus the 2 moon roofs is awesome. Oh, and huge

3.4

So far no problems

A fair car for the money. A lot of road noise enters the cabin at highway speeds. Brakes are excellent. Hoped the gas mileage would be better, combined rate is around 18 MPG

First Toyota

v4 2.5L. XLE AWD. I love this vehicle! It’s so comfortable to drive and I can see everything from the cockpit of the car. Curves for days and this model is the last model year. I’m super impressed with its styling on the dash. All easily readable with my 50 yr old eyes. Clean leather interior that is like butta! Ooo on my hiney the heat could be a little bit warmer for my taste. The sunroof covers I wished were automatic like the roof itself. Wood grain abounds. Air conditioning is icy! Previously owned a Cadillac SRX. V6. I am pleasantly surprise at the four-cylinder giddyup of this Toyota Venza. I did not expect it to have the acceleration it has while passing. I didn’t expect it to have the acceleration it has while entering the freeway. I didn’t expect the handling and tightness of the suspension to be so fantastic— but it is! As much as I LOVED my Cadillac I absolutely positively ADORE this Toyota Venza better. The repairs are less, this car has more longevity and it’s just a better manufactured car. Thank you.

Most reliable car I've ever owned, since 2013 !!

My Venza V6 Limited is probably the best car I've ever owned. After 20 years of BMW's I had it and pretty immediately fell in love with the Venza's design. I 6 years owning my car (57k miles), I've had not one hitch, not one problem, not one real complaint. The car is humble, but passengers praise it each time the ride it. As a daily driver, I'm still looking forward each time I can take the driver's seat. I just had it serviced and the service manager at the Toyota dealership told me: "hang on to that car, buddy. there are very few cars that stand out in terms of reliability and the Venza V6 is one of them and trust me, I got one myself....". I think that says it all.

The second one we have owned.

Our 2011 was totaled.Looked for three months and found a 2015 XLE with 26000 miles.Best two cars I have ever owned.Like the ease of getting in and out and the comfort for transporting four to five people.Quiet and lots of power.

New Toyota Owner

This vehicle checked all the boxes for us: price, space, safety, and miles. While it looks like a car, it has the space and feel of an SUV. We feel very confident in our purchase and our excited to have it for the long term.