2015 Toyota Venza consumer reviews

side view of 2015 Venza Toyota
Explore the 2015 Toyota Venza
Shop the 2015 Toyota Venza

Just bought the car. But it is a Toyota

Purchased a day ago. Have bought six Toyota vehicles in the past with satisfactory results. I have no reason to expect anything different with this one.

Happy Toyota Venza Owner

We were looking for a car that would fit 5 adults comfortably. We came across the Venza. Not only was it roomy, but the seat were the most comfortable seats we've ever experience in a car. It even had all the options we wanted, Leather Seats, NAV, Bluetooth, Two moonroofs, Premium sound system, Dual climate control, AWD, Hatchback and the best safety features around. We love this car and you will too. The only thing I can offer to someone wanting to but this car is that the 4-cyl engine feels a little weak for such a big car as this. You may be better off with the 60 cyl option.

In love after 4 days!

We got a low-mile, "magnetic grey" used 2015 Venza LE with a 4-cylinder engine. The power is more than adequate for my needs. A little less quiet than my Camry but much better appointed and living on a hill in New Hampshire, it will be a life saver in our often difficult winter weather. Beautiful to look at -- I must admit I am still peeking into the garage to take another look.

Love MY 2015 VENZA, she is now 5 months old

THE VENZA HAS A LOT STYLE AND CLASS, INSIDE AND OUT. JUST THE RIGHT SIZE SUV CROSSOVER. EASY TO GET IN AND OUT OF.. WE GET ALOT OF COMPLIMENTS ON THE AMOUNT OF SPACE IN SIDE THE VENZA..VERY COMFORTABLE . WE LOVE OUR VENZA !!!

I owe one

Love my venza and is a very reliable car. Drive is very smooth and has plenty of leg space. Only thing is blind spot it's hard to see a car coming on your right side of vehicle. You must be very careful. The is wonderful and no matter what I love it.. :)

Perfect After One Month

Bought quickly since final model year. Find it easier to drive than our 2014 Highlander, for me at least. The Limited has all of the features I like including 20" wheels, V-6 power, all wheel drive - great for wet weather and driving on the beach. Smooth ride and very comfortable seats. Love it so far.

Repeat ownership

Vehicle meets all of my needs: Can carry 4 golf bags with room to spare, ride is comfortable, styling is unique, and interior colors compliment the exterior colors.

4.3

One of the last station wagons on the market

After searching for months for a replacement for my old, reliable 1996 Taurus wagon that had a cargo bed long enough to accommodate the wings of my radio control airplanes, I found the Venza listed among other cars that could serve as station wagons. Until then, I had never even heard of the Venza. Unlike almost every other "mid-size SUV", the Venza has folding second row seats that provide a very useable cargo deck. Its overall size and suspension (apparently based on the Camry platform) provides a very comfortable and stable driving experience. With the optional V6 engine and front-wheel drive the Venza's performance is very impressive. The interior of the XLE model I bought is quite luxurious. The Premium Package, which adds almost $2,000 to the MSRP for dual moon roofs and upgrades to the sound system can only be deleted from the XLE by a special factory order. At this point I have had my Venza for only a couple of weeks, but I am very satisfied with it, and hope to own it for many years.

Love my Venza AWD Limited V6

I had a Toyota Camry and was looking for a larger car but not a full size SUV, but more utility than a sedan. The Camry I had did not have a lot of room and I hated the blind spot on the left due to the side air bags. I test drove the Venza and it was love at first sight. I have owned the car for 2 months now and I have yet to find anything I do not like about the car! I love the way she rides, drives, the navigation, room everything! BEST CAR I"VE EVER OWNED!!! I will have Betty forever!

Most beautiful vehicle I have owned

My Venza Limited AWD is Blizzard Pearl and Ivory interior, very attractive, Very comfortable seats with everything easy to reach or touch. I am impressed with the Navigation and Multimedia system. I was searching for good visibility and all the new assists. If looking for a vehicle that is easy to get in or out of this is the one. Just easy to drive and gas mileage is what they estimate it to be. The V6 engine has great power. Take a test drive and see for yourself if interested in a vehicle that serves as car and SUV.