2015 Toyota Venza consumer reviews

$29,065–$30,515 MSRP range
side view of 2015 Venza Toyota
Explore the 2015 Toyota Venza
Shop the 2015 Toyota Venza

Most beautiful vehicle I have owned

My Venza Limited AWD is Blizzard Pearl and Ivory interior, very attractive, Very comfortable seats with everything easy to reach or touch. I am impressed with the Navigation and Multimedia system. I was searching for good visibility and all the new assists. If looking for a vehicle that is easy to get in or out of this is the one. Just easy to drive and gas mileage is what they estimate it to be. The V6 engine has great power. Take a test drive and see for yourself if interested in a vehicle that serves as car and SUV.

Limited AWD V6, Great Car.

Thought I'd get the newly redesigned Camry but I saw this on the showroom floor and it was beautiful. Runs and rides great. Comfortable, quiet, smooth, loaded. JBL stereo is awesome. I expect to enjoy this car for a long time. Has the dual sun roof too.

Great Car!

I love my 2015 Toyota Venza! I test drove and considered a 2015 Chevy Equinox, 2015 Buick Encore and 2015 Nissan Rogue, in addition to the Venza. I found the Venza to have the best acceleration, the best looking interior and the nicest exterior of the 4 cars I considered. It was more money and I wasn't able to get a sunroof in my price range, but I am still very happy! My only complaint would be where they put the cruise control. It's like they added it at the last minute. It's attached to the steering wheel and not on the steering wheel like my last car.