2015 Toyota Venza consumer reviews

$29,065–$30,515 MSRP range
side view of 2015 Venza Toyota
Explore the 2015 Toyota Venza
Shop the 2015 Toyota Venza

Luxury vehicle at lower price

We got the Limited, which afforded us the reliability of Toyota and a lot of the luxuries of a much more expensive car for much less. so far there has been more than enough room for my family, and it has been very comfortable and fun to drive.

4.3

Love my Venza ?

Very comfortable to travel in. Good gas mileage. Drives very well. Very roomy. To me, it?s like the mix of an suv and a car. I have the AWD.

Nice overall car

Test drive and end up buying the 2015 Venza, the car handles well, is roomy, rides well in the city and in the highway - overall, nice car .

3.4

Decent car but has some nagging items

First, I think the car has pretty decent exterior style, especially with the 20" wheels. The interior has good comfort, and lots of room in the back seat. It has a weird dash, horrible glare on the screen, and the back seat belts come across your chest but out too far (don't even think that is safe). The road noise is horrible with the low profile tires. AWD and motor are great, and if we had snow tires on it, I'd imagine it would be unstoppable. The fuel mileage is weak at about 17/22. The radio / infotainment system requires a phd to operate and also reset often.

Venza

Pre Owned Certified is the best value for the money. I got all the bells and whistles, at a low price. The best part is that the car still has the original warranty.

Comfortable/Luxurious

The car drives very nicely and is significantly more comfortable than my last RAV4. The radio and air conditioning/circulations was somewhat confusing. Am disappointed that the front Passenger seat cannot be height adusted

Luxury and Comfort

Great get up and go with the V6, front seats are wide and extremely comfortable, this is an awesome cruising car. Perfect t for long drives!

Toyota...enough said

Great car for any style driver. Comfort and performance wrapped up in a stylish package. Affordable and reliable to drive. Would highly recommend a Venza across the board.

Most Reliable Car I Have Owned

This car is the most comfortable, most reliable car I have owned. It hasn't given me one single problem and the gas mileage is unbelievably incredible! I love the venza!

Awesome smaller version of a mini-van

My wife and I love the Venza as it provides the mini-van/SUV type feel that we were looking for, while not being overly large to drive. We also like that there is plenty of space in the back compared to a vehicle such as the RAV4. Very good value for the money spent.