2015 Toyota Venza consumer reviews

Explore the 2015 Toyota Venza
Shop the 2015 Toyota Venza
4.4

Three month review

We have only had it three months , but so far so good. Saint Cloud Toyota has been really good to deal with , we had one extremely small issue and they were all over it.

Most comfortable and reliable car I have ever owne

Comfort, reliability, economical, functional. I owned a 2013 model and was in an accident. The car was totaled and knew I wanted to by another Venza.

Mr. David Green

My wife and I both love this car would like to salesperson is very knowledgeable BMO many cars here will come continue to come back in the future

Good crossover

Very satisfied with overall performance. All wheel drive works great in snow. Maybe price was a little high but being our only vehicle was well worth it so far being it has had no problems.

My Venza is a large step above my Camry.

This car meets most of the features that I wanted. Its easier to get in and out of. It has all-wheel drive. It has a upgraded audio system. Its higher and the visuals are great fore and aft. It has two memory setting for for the drivers seat and outside mirrors. It has more room behind the rear seat for traveling. It has the Toyota name, my last two cars have been Toyota's.

Toyota Venza

I currently own the 2015 Toyota Venza XLE AWD. I truly love this car. What an a great car handles smooth. The interior is so comfortable. I have owned many cars and always ready for a new one after two years NOT THIS TIME!! I truly love this car.

2.6

No Wow factor, but nothing wrong.

This car is just right for the money. Exterior looks good for this price range, but interior fails with cheap plastic and squeaking on center console. The performance is kind of weak but then again it only has a 4 cyclinder.

My dream car

I am thrilled with my Venza. I have looked for almost a year and with the help of Cars.com alert I found my dream car. It is exactly what I wanted and I couldn't be happier.

Best Car Ever

This car is just the size with style and comfort. So sad the Venza is't being made after 2015. Durning our purchase we were approached by another customer who had hope to buy the Venza we had just brought. Hope to see it in production again.

Loving my new Venza!

I absolutely love everything about this car. From the comfortable seats, smooth ride, room for my dogs(I have four), gas mileage and great looks, I couldn't be happier. I had always driven a big SUV until finances caused me to downsize and get a cheap sedan. Missed the room and visibility I had from my SUV but didn't want to pay the price for one of those big cars again. Drove the Venza once and knew it was the car for me. Traded in my car on the spot! It is roomier with much better visibility, but much easier to handle and park than a big SUV. Love this car and hope to have it for 10-15 years.