2015 Volkswagen Beetle consumer reviews

side view of 2015 Beetle Volkswagen
Explore the 2015 Volkswagen Beetle
Shop the 2015 Volkswagen Beetle

Cutest bug around

I bought this car as it was cute. I did a big rode trip with 3 peeps. I won't recommend that. But we made ok. I love the latch on the hatch back. Sorry the jetta doesn't have same opening handle. It was a good vehicle but family is growing.

Most favorite ride ever!

Love, love, love my Beetle! Great pick up, awesome gas mileage, roomy and I receive so many compliments on my convertible! Students think it’s one cool ride and I couldn’t agree more! ❤️🚘

I LOVE MY BEETLE!

I am 57 years old and have not felt joy like this driving since I was in my early 20?s! Driving my convertible beetle just plain old makes me happy!!

beautiful shape, good mechanic properties, good p

Beautiful shape, good mechanic properties, good paint, comfortable and safe driving.Every part of this car is of high quality. I have done mechanic check to prove the excellant mechanical properties and safety mechanical properties of this car.

2.1

HORRIBLE CAR

We bought this car used. It had less than 10,000. We drove it for a month, put on less than 100 miles, then is QUIT. It never started again. The VW dealership couldn't or wouldn't figure out the problem, VW of America gave us the run-around. I would RUN very quickly from this vehicle.

VW Beetle

My daughter wanted a VW Beetle before she could even drive. Found the perfect one on cars.com. It drives great, no problems going up and down our mountainous terrain and gets great gas mileage. More roomy than expected.

Love my Bug!!

Purchased 2015 bug pre loved! This is my 5th bug and man is it fun!! I have the R-line turbo white with black leather interior low profile wheels spoiler and premium pioneer sound system!! No regrets at all! It?s so zippy with a tight suspension I feel like I?m driving a sports car! Ok wait I?m!! Love my bug!!

GREAT BEETLE CONVERTIBLE !

This car is fantastic and a head turner everywhere my wife and I take her. We flew down to Tampa FL from VA Beach and the transaction went great ! The VW Dealership was BOAST VW in Bradenton FL and our sales reps name was Dave Rook. He was a great guy to work with just as the entire dealership was ! WE LOVE THIS BEETLE.

most pretty and reliable car i have owned

This is a baby blue Beetle and everyone knows it thinks it is pretty. And it is also a very worth to buy car, i love it so much.

Cuties car with the performance

I really enjoying driving my Beetle! It?s very cute, goodlooking, and with the performance you want. Because it?s kind of small, so it?s supper easy to drive or control. But I guess just like every car have it?s down side, the Beetle weight is not heavy enough. I mean I get it, it just how this car designed, and I love Beetle, but just state the fact, like most of Japanese car are not as heavy as Americans.