2015 Volkswagen Beetle consumer reviews

$20,195–$21,795 MSRP range
side view of 2015 Beetle Volkswagen
Explore the 2015 Volkswagen Beetle
Shop the 2015 Volkswagen Beetle

My first VW and I love it!!!

It has been very dependable and I love, love, LOVE the convertible top feature . It is perfect for driving around town or out on the highway with its turbocharged engine.

Fun and reliable

This is a great car for warmer climates and beaches! It is economical and has peppy performance with the standard 1.8 liter motor. The convertible top is easy to operate and the connection is solid with no leakage problems outside of ripping rain in high winds. It is comfortable and well designed outside inside with the exception of the Bluetooth phone connection functions on the sound system. The Bluetooth phone connection is not very intuitive and buggy when it is connected. We love the car and would definitely buy another!

drives and handles like a much more expensive car

lot's of performance with the 1.8 turbo. great gas mileage (33 hwy) we just love the car. nice ride and quiet, even on hwy.

Love the Bug!

The VW Beetle is the only car I will drive! The 2015 is sporty and roomy and very reliable! I love the design and it is very affordable too!

4.1

Pretty good!

It's been a month since I got 2015 VW Beetle Convertible, and It's been a joy to drive! There are certain features that I wish I have (Auto Head Light, Rear View Camera & Blind Spot Monitoring). But they are available with Upgrades. I'm used to driving SUV ( this is my 2nd car for a short commute) that front wheel drive felt a little under powered at times. But it is certainly sufficient for driving on a highway, city even some rough roads. Convertible part makes a huge difference in my opinion. There are so many options out there for compact cars that are more fuel efficient, better performance, less expensive etc. But if you want a compact car that is reliable, drives like a car (not like a go-Kart ex: Mini), Iconic, Classic & convertible =FUN! This is the car for you. There is nothing better than feeling the sun & wind while driving a nice country road on a weekend. Also made the work commute much more enjoyable. My dog loves it too. If it is not convertible.....I might entertain other options.

2.9

Do not buy one!

I bought my 2010 VW Beetle brand new. At 39,000 miles it is now leaking oil and two different mechanics have not been able to fix it. I've spent over $1,000 trying to fix it. So, at 39,000 miles I will be getting rid of the car. I have never done that in my 54 years. Very, very disappointing.

Beetle Classic is a True Bargain

The Beetle Classic is unique in appearance with the white alloy wheels including original Beetle hub caps and silver rims. Priced lower than the base 1.8 Turbo, standard equipment includes automatic with sport mode, leather steering wheel with all controls at your finger tips, heated seats and mirrors, navigation, cruise, spoiler, and authentic checkered seats. The Classic is unmatched at this price point! With just over 1000 miles, we have consistently averaged 31.8 mpg and have seen as high as 38.6 on one short all highway trip.

2015 Beetle convertible R line

The 2 L turbo makes this car ride just like a sports car. As a second car this meets all my requirements for fun, performance, and retro styling. I have always been a big fan of German engineering.

Great!!!

Fantastic package, 1.8T with Sun, Sound and Nav. Good pick up, awesome sound system, ample room for two and lots of packages. Panoramic roof is a wonderful open feeling and the sound system (Fender) is the best. For the money and going down memory lane , there is no other car!

The most fun I have had driving a car!

The most fun I have ever had driving a car! A red VW convertable can now be crossed off my bucket list! The best part is all the fun comments I get when out driving it. Love my turbo too! So much get up and go.