2015 Volkswagen Beetle consumer reviews

side view of 2015 Beetle Volkswagen
Explore the 2015 Volkswagen Beetle
Shop the 2015 Volkswagen Beetle

Fun fast an love it

Best car I have ever driven hands down I recommend this car for anyone love the steep love the pick up an love the bucket seats

Fun convertible, good mileage.

Fun convertible, good mileage. Great sound system fairly comfortable . Pleased with car. Now own two of the same cars. Would look nationwide again without a doubt.

4.3

Fun car

Fun little car, fast and eye catching. I always get compliments on it. Great gas mileage. My only complaint is is the poor quality of the backup camera, it is nearly unusable.

This is my 3rd Beetle!

I love this car!! I have always loved each Beetle I?ve owned but always dreamt of owning a convertible! Now I do!! I can?t wait for Soring to put the top down!

4.0

Fun car to drive

It's a keeper.my first square head car.it has the 1.8 turbo.easy to park and the car rides good.easy to change the oil and filter.pretty easy car to work onlots of room in the front.back is a little tight .seatbelt is a pain as u have to reach back behind to grab it when your in the front seat.

3.7

NO overheating gauge on dashboard!

Love this car but i was not aware when i purchased it that it did not have an overheating gauge on dashboard. I did not know my car was overheating for a good month! they told me that if i had not taken it to the dealer within that week due to the strange fan noise it was making that it could have really done serious damage to the car engine. Other than this HUGE issue, i love my ride.

4.3

The Beetle Convertible is a fun ride everytime.

My 2015 Beetle Convertible makes any drive an enjoyable experience. A sunny day with the top down puts my mood up! This is my second Beetle Convertible-when my 2006 needed an upgrade I just had to buy another VW.

Fun Little Convertible

The 2015 VW Beetle Convertible is good looking, comfortable and fun car to drive. It might not be the best value for the money, but that's not the reason you buy a Beetle Convertible. This car has the 1.8 liter engine and it puts out enough power to get you going and pass cars on the freeway. It has the V-Tex leatherette and it looks great and has held up. If you want to have people in the backseat you better hope you and them are short. I'm short, so my daughter is comfortable in the back for short trips. I can sit back there just fine too, but the person in front of you won't be able to put the seat back too far. As far as the trunk is concerned, it's small. I can load my hockey bag in it with very little extra space. The backseats do go down, to give a pass-through, so hockey sticks or maybe some longer garden tools can be carried in the trunk. But this is to be expected since it is a convertible. My only complaint about is the Radio. I have the base factory radio. If I want to use the Aux-In, when you start the car, the MDI port must initialize and it can take over a minute. It stinks that the Aux-In is tied to this MDI port. The rest of the radio and Bluetooth works as expected. I am a little bias when it comes to the Beetle, since I currently own a Classic Beetle too. I also owned a 1999 New Beetle from 1999 to 2005, and this 2015 is far superior in every way.

Most fun car I have owned

I love my convertible beetle! It is a fun, comfortable car to drive . It is very reliable. I have not had trouble in the snow and I live in a very hilly area.

Smooth ride, great sound system, fun to drive.

Love this car!!! Not only a pleasure to drive...it's just so cute. Engine so quiet, sometimes not sure it's even running.