2015 Volkswagen Beetle consumer reviews

side view of 2015 Beetle Volkswagen
Explore the 2015 Volkswagen Beetle
Shop the 2015 Volkswagen Beetle

A head turner

I love this car. It's great oh fuek economy as a TDi, and when I drive past people point and stare. Love the handling too!

Head turner

This car is fun to drive, zips around town and everyone turns to check it out. The color is denim blue so it stands out amongst the usual white and silver cars. It has a lot of pep and ride is extremely comfortable for a small car. My husbands wheelchair fits nicely in the trunk area and we live the Panoramic sunroof with the mesh liner to keep the sun from glaring in us. Great car, even on the highway with big trucks it is a steady ride.

WHAT A CAR

not your old vw beatle but a much better one with a lot of style and comfort for a coupe. new sunroof makes you feel like you own a convertible too......great leather seating and extras inside you would pay much more for in another make and model. ready to buy a new one next year.

Bug ugly

Great little car that I don't drive enough but when I do it is always a joy My wife has never driven my car

I love it

We bought this car for our daughter's 16th birthday. She loves it! The salesman was so and drove the car to us in Mississippi.

Fuel efficient and stylish

The car was able to drive me to and from college everyday because of its mpg. Its rather small but for me it was perfect size. The Ac gets really cold and spreads fast. It looks very stylish.

Cutest car ever!

Just bought a used slug bug today and I love it! The yellow is super vibrant and the car is fun to drive!

Cute, reliable and economical

Everything I hoped for and more. Great mileage and very easy and fun to drive! Would recommend to anyone!

4.1

Cute car

I've always wanted a convertible Beetle and now I have one. Makes me feel young! LOL! I do enjoy driving it.

LOVE VW

My family had owned VW since I can remember, nice cars, easy to maintain, stylish, currently my Brother has a beetle 2016 and my Mom a beetle 2015.