2016 Volkswagen Passat consumer reviews

$22,440 starting MSRP
side view of 2016 Passat Volkswagen
Explore the 2016 Volkswagen Passat
Shop the 2016 Volkswagen Passat

Very spacious cabin and trunk.

The turbo charged four cylinder engine is peppy and gets 24 - 37 MPG. Handling and steering is nimble giving it a sports car feel. The bucket seats are well designed making them very comfortable for long trips.

MOST RELIABLE CAR IVE OWNED

ON THE HIGHWAY AT HIGH SPEEDS , AROUND CORNERS THIS R LINE PASSAT IS GLUED TO THE ROAD . ITS QUICK OFF THE LINE AND HAS GREAT ACCELARATION .

4.0

drives good

I thought I own a good car until today i took the car for service oil and filter change the oil filter o ring blowing out and the dealer told it is common with that engine

Surprise by the get up and go

Runs like a champ, great gas mileage, had two recalls that the dealership had in and out 100 percent done and taken care of for free in less than 2 hours.

Wonderful

I bought this used from my brother in the first week and a half I drove to Florida twice and put over 6000 miles on this car I was able to drive this thing 13 hours and not be tired I never thought I would find a car that was as nice as my Prius this one is outstanding and the gas mileage is amazing I love this car

Used car

Just got this as a used car, it is so nice! I never thought I would need this car but after seeing how spacious and nicely it drives, I realize I was wrong.

4.1

The Best Sporty Entry Level Car.

The elegance and design features of this car make it one of the best entry level sportier cars to purchase. It offers an incredible amount of interior space, with great sitting & sound quality. From the exterior to the interior this car is definitely a good option for those looking for a sedan that offers you a sporty feel for lower cost. It also offers incredibly mileage, allowing to driver longer without having to refill. Do I recommend? YES.

EZ-T found us a very reliable car at a great price

Wonderful vehicle with very few miles on it for a 2016 (4 years old). Great condition inside and out. Nothing remotely wrong with this vehicle. We love it.

Quality Second To None

This was not the car I went in intending to buy but after test driving it, I was so impressed, it now resides in my garage! I love the smooth ride and responsive performance. Really fun to drive and the interior has bling and comfort to spare.

3.7

Great car for the value

This car meets all the needs for a commute. Very spacious sedan. Great sedan for the price. Nice turbo engine. Good gas mileage. Good comfort