2016 Volkswagen Passat consumer reviews

side view of 2016 Passat Volkswagen
Explore the 2016 Volkswagen Passat
Shop the 2016 Volkswagen Passat

Spacious classy car

I love the space this vehicle has. 5 adults fit comfortably and I get compliments on it all the time! Drive smooth and love all the features VW offers

Volkswagen Rocks!!

Beautiful interior, awesome fuel economy, tons of front and rear leg room with plenty of trunk space! The engine is throaty and responsive. I love the VW Passat!!

Best value, great condition, low miles.

Great sedan competition to Camry and Accord. More nimble then those cars, great acceleration and handling, great infotainment system with premium audio, XM radio, big touch screen and Google/Apple connect app for streaming Bluetooth music. Love the outside look with the alloy wheels. Great safety features with dynamic cruise control and auto stop on collision feature.

One of the best cars I?ve ever owned

Nice exterior design, the leatherette interior is a saver from spills, plenty of legroom space in the back, and mostly a good feeling of safety and stabilty. The only downside is that the VW is known to loose almost half of its value after 3 years.

Head over heels for my VW!

I?ve never owned a new car and before and this being my first was such a great purchase! It?s sleek, comfortable and affordable. All of the things I would look for in a great vehicle were here! I?m one very satisfied customer.

Best all around sedan for the money!

German engineering, peppy engine, smooth riding w/ good cornering along with 40mpg and a long list of standard features makes the Passat one of the best affordable sedan deals out there.

has all the equipment loaded up

This car meets all anyone needs is fully loaded and super clean. There is not a thing wrong with this car . You cant go wrong with this vw.

Smooth, fast and comfortable.

I have always wanted a VW and now it's a reality. I am not dissatisfied in anyway, this has been a truly amazing car so far. It's fast and comfortable with pkenty of space.

2.6

WV Passat Disappointing

Not a bad car, but after having an Audi it was quite a let down. Never again will I buy a VW. With all the problems they had lying to the public about emissions . . .

Sporty, Comfortable, Reliable, Very nice looking.

I was sold on the car from the moment I test drove it. I liked how it looked, but I loved how it handled and the get up it has. I liked my Passat so much that I went and purchased the VW Tiguan for my wife because it can fit all 7 people in my family.