2016 Volkswagen Passat consumer reviews

$22,440 starting MSRP
side view of 2016 Passat Volkswagen
Explore the 2016 Volkswagen Passat
Shop the 2016 Volkswagen Passat

Great Sedan with excellent gas mileage

I really liked this car. It drove nice, A/C was cold and it had a nice feel and drive too it. We would have kept it for a long time but we need more cargo space and will be going to a crossover.

German Engineering is just better

Don’t be surprised if you are shocked when you drive a Passat and fall in love. From the sound of the doors closing to the quietness at 65 mph. This car reeks high quality. 5* Safety and is loaded with features that are well designed in their functions that are found on luxury vehicles. A very beautiful, comfortable and spacious interior. The drive is responsive and handles well. Handling curves is awesome, no pulling yourself back into your seat. The truck is large. I was a bit skeptical of the 1.8L turbo motor but after a few hundred miles it performed exceptional. Plenty of go, both in taking off and in passing while averaging 41 mph on the first tank of gas.

Love it

It looks very nice, the ride is smooth and quiet, it’s very comfortable, and it looks more expensive than it is. It also gets good mileage.

A trouble free car

Car has an excellent ride and plenty of power with the I-4 engine. Never has a problem with this car and it has been maintained meticulously.

Great, At first I was I soon learned to like it a

the first one to have the vehicle I wasn't too happy with it leather German love is a little hard to get used to it very hard it's not really pliable but it is it's great automatic transmission with triple tonic will you can automatically shift it and use it as a stick shift which I've been doing happily for over 3 years now and I love it it's got paddle shifters on the steering column which is just like a Ferrari or Corvette with the added option I didn't have to pay extra for it was part of my r-line package with my comfort package I love it. Plus the fact now that Passat saw her face is 25 and 29000 for a 2019 or 20 Passat ridiculous I got mine and 16 list was 27000 change I got it for a great lease price $200 and now I'm purchasing the vehicle and it's going to be approximately $200 a month I'm flabbergasted it's so great not one problem nothing nothing except for the dealer and the deal it and make good on it and I had to spend $75 from the I'm so happy dealer Paul Miller not so great in New Jersey not if we spend that money on the car and they will give you a tire or give you a half price off. But the maneuverability the handling 19 inch tires low profile and I surely do I museum at the side of the road going north in the southbound lane. love love love the design is fine it doesn't bother me I'm happy with it it looks good people still stare at it cuz it's got the bright Exxon headline some very bright you can see it from five blocks away the lights great say turn signals I could see them for quarter of mile away from on the highway it's crazy it's good love it....🥰🥰🥰♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️💯💯💯💯💯🧡🧡🧡, seriously very very happy with her I can't say enough out there most of the time I only have one but sometimes I have two or more than enough room for comfort 6 straight up don't have to squish down like this roof is it coming on the CC very high roof very comfortable Roomy inside stereo is ok ,on individual heated seats in the front of it it's great never had a problem never had an issue going on 55,000 Miles ,love, love, love...

1.0

the worse car I ever owned

It's way better to have any other used car than a brand new one of the Volkswagen, the most stubbed decision I ever made in my life.

I love Volkswagen!

This is second Passat I’ve had. Had a CC, but needed more trunk. You can fit four sets of golf clubs in trunk & four adult passengers ride comfortably.

Most reliable car I have ever owned

Best car I have ever owned. Most reliable, comfortable, dealer’s customer service, design, performance, horse power better than many SUVs, Bluetooth, power windows, keyless entry, entertainment system (cd player, usb, radio).

Most reliable car I have or ever had.

This car is right for me. The driving and comfort is excellent. Clean inside and out. Gas mileage is a plus and turbo speed a plus as well.

I enjoy the style and fuel efficiency

VW Passat has a great style, loaded with technology and great on fuel consumption. For a 1.4 Turbo engine, the car has power you need when needed.