2016 Volkswagen Passat consumer reviews

side view of 2016 Passat Volkswagen
Explore the 2016 Volkswagen Passat
Shop the 2016 Volkswagen Passat
4.3

A car that meets performace and economy.

I bought this model, because it is a spacious and current car. It has an excellent consumption and a super balanced engine. As my first car in the US, I never thought about having a wolksvage here, but it surprised me a lot.

Awesome car love the way it drives and handles.

Very clean and unique style great in gas and looks sharp all the time. Very roomie inside and the leather is perfect if you have children.

A very reliable car

I love my car , great mileage, handle great is dependable . a great value and comfortable, lots of room has lots of zip and power

Most reliable, safe, fun car for my son and I.

I couldn't be any happier with the purchase of my vehicle. I like it for many different reasons. As a mom I wanted a safe, roomy vehicle. I also wanted it to be efficient and snazzy.

Nimble large car

The build quality and the fuel economy is awesome. This is an easy car to drive even though it is a large car.

No complaints so far

I've owned mine (purchased used, a year old) for 3 weeks now and I can't say that I have any complaints. I switched from a Wrangler and I really enjoyed my Wrangler but the gas mileage and comfort and ease of the enhanced electronics and everything else is far superior. The only things I'd prefer to have would be a sun roof and manual transmission. Everything else is pretty much awesome. It even handles decently in the snow.

3.9

Roomy car for the money

Runs good, fuel efficient, comfortable, has a lot of back seat space. Expensive to repair, Volkswagen labor charge is 130 an hour

Beautiful , comfortable and spacious

Excellent gas mileage, reliable, roomy, terrific storage space in the cabin for all passengers, comfortable ride, large trunk, ideal travelling car for salesmen or a family of four, terrific sound system, excellent handling, overall a great functionality and design & utility. Tremendous value for the price.

GREAT VALUE FOR THE MONEY

PLENTY OF ROOM, GREAT IN GAS, COMFY, AND GOOD LOOKING CAR. OVERALL IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR RELIABLE CAR THIS ONE IS IT.

Great car for the money

The vehicle has been a very reliable car. The value for the money is great as well. Sound engine and great rims too. I'd highly recommend this car to anyone looking for a well diced vehicle.