2019 Volkswagen Tiguan consumer reviews

side view of 2019 Tiguan Volkswagen
Explore the 2019 Tiguan Volkswagen
Shop the 2019 Tiguan Volkswagen

Nice family car

I looked at a lot of vehicles and am very happy with the decision I made. Love my new car Ancira helped me find what I needed.

We love it!

This 2019 Tiguan SE has so much room, ( both leg room and cargo space), seems very nicely appointed, very comfortable seating. and is a pleasure to drive.

Most capable small SUV

The VW Tiguan has been an incredible car for me, meets all my families needs along with being fuel efficient and great style. I would recommend this small SUV to anyone who asks.

3.7

What warranty

Finding out the warranty is a real 6 year 72,000 bumper to bumper. What is soft warranty. Only reason I bought to try German engineering and now finding out they lure you in and not cover. Sounds like the emissions issue all over. Should have stayed with Toyota.

4.1

Happy with it.

Love the electronic package and panoramic sunroof. The tiptronic transmission is very responsive even on auto setting. A great size SUV for short commutes or longer trips. Overall, a great value for the money.

Great warranty for a very affordable price!

The car meets all the needs for my family of four. It has a great warranty and the gas mileage is an added bonus. Very slick interior design also!

Luxury, beautiful, Volkswagen

I absolutley love my R-Line Tiguan. It has two toned interior and every bell and whistle possible. Also, the Volkswagen company takes care of their drivers. The 3rd row is a bit tight which is why I gave it 4 stars on comfort, but other than that it is perfect. I have two kids in multiple sports. Everything has a place to go with ease. On the road its like driving a sports car. Smooth and agile. The car is very intuitive and it is functional and user friendly. I drove a passat for 3 years and never thought I would want anything else, until the Tiguan. I LOVE IT.

2019 Tiguan SE w/4Motion

We moved from a 2017 Passat SE with Technology with the purchase of the Tiguan SE. While the vehicles are quite different we are very happy after the past few days owning this car.

3.4

Nice SUV with ample space

I wanted a reasonably priced SUV that offered good space, and a German feel. This SUV delivers good handling, and a well laid out interior. It doesn’t feel cheap either. I would like more pick up, but it has a sport mode which can give u what you need when you need it. The fuel economy is less than desirable too. I’ve had a few minor issues, but no more than I’ve had on a Toyota as well.

3.9

Good but watch out for annoying things

2019 VW Tiguan Confortline with 3rd row Good: the interior is very quiet. Good mileage. Spacious. Interior lights work well. Smooth on the road. Great for winter slippery driving conditions. You can squeeze an adult in the 3rd row for a short drive. Bad: engages E brake when you make a quick stop to get the mail. Engine turns off when you're in your turn around trying to maneuver to park. Engine turn off button is in a terrible spot, driver cannot see it. Eco and Normal driving modes are stupid for a car so big and heavy. If you change the drive mode to say, Snow Drive then change back to your custom mode, it actually doesn't go back to the custom mode; the best thing to do is to turn off then turn on vehicle when you're stopped. Front sensor can be activated by sting wind or blowing sand.