2019 Volkswagen Tiguan consumer reviews

side view of 2019 Tiguan Volkswagen
Explore the 2019 Tiguan Volkswagen
Shop the 2019 Tiguan Volkswagen

Great AWD vehicle

I test drove the Tiguan and performs great when it is sport mode, if you put in Eco mode the vehicle has a hard time accelerating . Snow mode works great, I like when coming to stop the engine shuts off helps save on gas when you put your foot on the gas the engine starts back up. There is heated side mirrors, never having to worry about scraping ice off. Fog lights should come standard in everyone of there vehicles.

Roomy stylish and practical

I was trading in my 2015 RAV 4 and found the redesigned ones to be cramped and ugly. I test drove a Forester and liked better than the new RAV 4. But on a whim I test drove a Tiguan and liked it even better. Way more leg room than my former car. SEL 4 motion has all the bells and whistles, and AWD when I NEED it, saving me so much on gas. Added bonus it looks like an AUDI. Great on both highway and around home: holds all my gear for my weekly job at a farmer’s market.

Great car

Love the look, size, gas mileage. Lots of leg room in back seat. The screen display is rather cumbersome. The manual is terrible. I’m not too keen on the auto stop/start feature. But it’s fun to drive.

3.9

Good car but under powered

car is extremely under powered , interior and over all styling is nice though. panoramic sun roof is definitely an added bonus as well. mainly bought the car for the value to money

4.1

Great space and very solid

Coming from Europe I knew exactly what I was getting: good space, reliability, fair comfort. Pity the technology on board is limited and a bit annoying - see the double click on the remote that fails most of the times.

Even better than before

This is my second tiguan - had a 2016 prior - and it has all the bells & whistles. Enjoying the ride as well as the increased safety features. Tons of room- fits my bike and luggage with room to spare.

Like the vehicle very much

So far it meets all my expectations. I’ve only had the car for a few days but so far it’s all I expected. We really like it

Happy with the purchase

Love the roomy feeling in the front and like the 3rd row seating option. The panoramic moonroof and heated seats are my favorite features. The "get Up and go" is not quite as powerful as I had hoped.

4.3

Practical economy

This car lets you know you are driving German. Has the same solid moving as a single piece of machinery ride that you expect from luxury German vehicles. If you like that feel you will be impressed with the Tiguan.

Smooth ride, affordable SUV

The 2019 Tiguan feels like a luxury SUV at an affordable price. Great size, great style, I’m very happy with my purchase. Absolutely recommend it to anyone looking to get a new vehicle.