2019 Volkswagen Tiguan consumer reviews

side view of 2019 Tiguan Volkswagen
Explore the 2019 Tiguan Volkswagen
Shop the 2019 Tiguan Volkswagen

Great car!

I recently leased a Volkswagen Tiguan. So far so good! Drives smoothly. Feels more spacious than it looks. Great gas mileage. Although the third row is tight, it’s nice to have for when it’s needed.

I love this car, it is everything I have wanted.

This vehicle purchase was a long time in the making, I researched all comparable size SUv's. This VW Tiguan is amazing, drives nice, very reliable, very comfortable, good in all types of weather, and beautiful. My buying experience at VW Hazelwood was easy, Les is wonderful and such a knowledge salesperson. I highly recommend you reach out to him for your next purchase.

4.4

Good combo of luxury and function

This suv is really nice. Has a nice easy to use infotainment screen. Power is lacking as the engine just doesnt have the push im use too. It still does the job though. Interior front and back seat is roomy. I have the se model. Only thing it needs is to get rid of the halogen bulbs and go led. I would definitely recommend. Great 72 month bumper to bumper warranty.

This is my first day, so I am giddy.

Lots of leg room, doors are nice and heavy, sound system is great, love the flexibility of the seating. Loved the color and the lovely leather heated seats were a welcome on this cold day!

2.3

Most unreliable car I owed from VW

It’s nice, used to loved the car, than I found out issues with the new car with in 12 hours of getting it. Took it to service and everything start from there till today

Second Tiguan for us.

Good quality for the price. Sign and drive is great process. Boise Volkswagen is a very easy dealership to do business with. Ask for Heather, she will make it easy for you to buy a car.

Most comfortable and reliable car I have ever own!

The Tiguan drives very smooth. It is very comfortable the seat elevation has made the ride more comfortable for my spouse who has hip replacements.

Excellent car. Just the right size.

Excellent car! Just the right size. Very comfortable and fun and easy to drive. I think the styling is the best in his class! Compared to Honda and Toyota, I think VW is a very underrated brand!

Volkswagen does it again

This is my first brand new car. It has been very reliable, great mileage, bigger on the inside than you think. Love the color too (Hunter Green).

1.1

Very disappointing car - 2017 was a better year

Vw updated the design of this car and ruined what was great about it. No longer compact, the ride is jilted and the design is more minivan than suv. Clunky updates - disappointed and sad to be stuck with it for four years.