2018 Volvo S90 consumer reviews

side view of 2018 S90 Volvo
Explore the 2018 Volvo S90
Shop the 2018 Volvo S90

Excellent vehicle

It is a great car with all the comfort and security items we need. It is one of the best Volvo has designed and made. Very elegant and classy!

4.0

nice car

had owned a 2007 S80 and thought this was the same, just upgraded. very much upgraded but also longer car. it has so many bells and whistles that i'm still learning them. drives well. comfortable and enough like my 12 year old car that I can enjoy it without the extras as I learn them.

My 4th volvo since 1983. Love them.

Save, reliable, dependable, will last 10+ years easy. Very little maintenance until they get quite old. I like the new design too. Have received lots of compliments.

So far, so good!

I love this car so far -- it has everything I wanted. I think it is a very stylish, "luxurious" looking car and handles beautifully. A couple of things are slightly under par and confusing to use (the GPS system for one) and the trunk is a bit on the small side but other than these minor things, everything is great to date!

Overall experience is excellent.

It has plenty of legroom in the front in the back and AC vents all over the car. It is very appealing inside and Handles very good in all conditions! Overall I am very satisfied with this vehicle!

Most comfortable car I've owned

Like driving in my living room. Rear legroom may be more than front seat legroom. Premium sound (Bowers & Wilkens) features multiple options (concert hall surround-sound; stage or customize-able. Similar options for driving: eco (4 cyl); standard or Power (Turbo boost). Sleek, stylish exterior design. Interior features walnut inlays with Inscription model. Really classy. And incredible discounts available through TrueCar or direct from dealers.

I am very pleased with the service in the automobi

I am very pleased The sales department was very helpful and very knowledgeable and Austin Quisenberry who is the sales manager did an outstanding job

After 1 1/2 years, I still LOVE my car!

I did a ton of research on this car before purchasing it, searching high and low to see the colors in person and in the Inscription package that we wanted. I absolutely love the car. I have no complaints. It is extremely comfortable, rides beautifully, is easy on the eyes and has some great pick up! Sometimes I pull away from a light or when entering the highway faster than I intend. I still love the car and after longer road trips will often make that comment. The only single thing that I would change is the exterior color. It was a compromise because my husband and I could not agree and we were not impressed by the white or black. There was a darker blue shade that we really liked but it was not an option on this model (Denim blue - hint, hint Volvo). Plus the rear seat leg room is insane. Our teenage kids have no complaints when we go for long car rides. We sometimes drive 5 hours to go ski and no one is needing to stretch their legs or uncomfortable.

Very nice luxery and comfort. And get up an go!

Very luxurious and lots of room especially the back seats! Lots of standard features. Especially love the heads up display. The 360 cameras are also a plus!

I love this Car

This is the best car I’ve ever driven. First off it’s beautiful. The outside design is sleek and kind of sporty. The inside is absolutely beautiful with plenty of leg room in front and back. Very comfortable. It rides and drives like a dream. Has all the comfort and convenience options I could ask for. Would definitely buy this car again!