2018 Volvo S90 consumer reviews

side view of 2018 S90 Volvo
Explore the 2018 Volvo S90
Shop the 2018 Volvo S90

Fantastic Vehicle

My wife & I purchased a new 2018 Volvo S90 Inscription T6 AWD specifically for its performance and comfort. We drive across the USA every year and can't wait to take our next trip in this fantastic, beautiful new S90.

Volvo is Leading the Way with their S90

I am a proud Volvo owner myself. I currently drive a 2012 Volvo S80. As a benefit of being a loyal Volvo customer, my dealership provides complimentary loaner vehicles for use whenever having maintenance completed on your vehicle. This is where I had my first opportunity to drive the all-new 2018 Volvo S90. I immediately fell in love. Volvo has truly put a lot of care and attention into re-establishing their product line. I would quickly consider the S90 to be the sedan version of beautiful XC90. The exterior styling is sleek, sophisticated, and unique <the only critique would be the rear end - doesn't really match the rest of the car>. The interior design can be compared to the amenities of a 5-star hotel. On top of that the performance of extremely responsive and POWERFUL. Overall, I cannot wait for the moment I am ready to upgrade.

Classic yet "TODAY"

Excellent drive. Luxurious to the point of perfection. Better than an Audi A7 or Mercedes E320. Only onebither car would I prefer over this----Bentley Coupe. Lol

Great buy

Want to be different as you look across at a sea of mercs bmw's and Audi's? Better tech, beautifully laid out. Go Volvo S90.

Overall enjoyment an A+

Love every aspect of the car from its exterior design to the exceptionally beautiful interior. I especially love the quality and refinement and love driving a car that compares to any car thousands of dollars more then I paid for my S90.