2018 Volvo S90 consumer reviews

side view of 2018 S90 Volvo
Explore the 2018 Volvo S90
Shop the 2018 Volvo S90

Volvo owner for life

I have only owned Volvo’s. Love the new technology. Comfortable, easy to drive. Great for in town or long distance driving. I feel safe driving my new car.

Most Elegant Form of Swedish Mastery

This vehicle is a true from of luxury and simplicity. The vehicle has great curb appeal and the seats are beyond comfortable. The standard Pilot Assist is a fun feature and definitely helps you out on those long drives and when you get a little tired and sloppy on the road. The only thing I found a little difficult finding on the vehicle is the heated seat controls and the button to open the hood of the vehicle.

Most safest car I have ever owned!

This car has met every need and far exceeded my expectations. It makes travel will easy and very comfortable. Much needed leg room and limousine feel for passengers riding in back.

This car is amazing in every way

I have a Volvo XC70 and I love it but it needed service so for two weeks I got to drive a 2018 S90 Inscription T6 and man, this car amazing. It has everything. Sleek and sexy this car is a real head turner. It handles like a dream, has every option imaginable and blows away most cars on the road. The trunk is great. The legroom is great. The stereo rocks. I really couldn't find anything I didn't like about it. My advice? Get it in black!!!

2018 S90 Momentum AWD

I have owned dozens of cars throughout the years including those from Audi, Lexus and BMW. However my current S90 impresses me more then any of the others. The S90 does not have the performance of my old S6 or BMW but in the real world of daily commuting that performance is wasted anyway. It also doesn't have the absurd maintenance costs of the German cars. Day to day the Volvo is relaxing, quiet and competent. The standard stereo is very good once the equalizer is dialed in and the seats are the best i have ever had in any car. 250 horsepower isn't a lot these days but after 5 months of driving i have never found a situation where i felt i had to have more power than the car could deliver. It's also gorgeous to look at. All in all while this isn't a canyon carver of a car it is a great car for the driving i do 95% of the time.

Better than Expected

I really like my 2018 S90 T5 Momentum. The looks are awesome, the interior is outstanding, safety and tech features are top notch, and it handles nicely for such a large car. I would have preferred the T6 for more power, but the deal I got on the T5 was to good to pass on. Volvo is hitting on all cylinders these days with fantastic new vehicles in all categories. Kudos to Geely for letting Volvo regain it's reputation as a premium auto brand with great cars. Drawbacks on the S90 are a little too much road noise on 19" tires (they look great though) and somwhat bumpy ride on bad pavement. Overall I'd give it a 4.3 out of 5.

Very well made

Great car well made I enjoy driveing it.It has a lot of apps and safety apps also very relaxing to drive nice seatswith auto adjust

Beautiful design and awesome performance

Car design is elegant and modern. The main console controls are easy to use and really intuitive I didn?t ready any manual and was easy to find. Security features the best on the market

The car has everything

Good power and very comfortable and it has every bell & whistle invented so far. I'm surprised I don't see more Volvo S90's on the road

I love my new S-90

The car is exceptional . need to go to a class just to understand all the safety and creature comforts. stands out in the crowd for sure