2018 Volvo S90 consumer reviews

side view of 2018 S90 Volvo
Explore the 2018 Volvo S90
Shop the 2018 Volvo S90

Beauty and Brawn

This is my third Volvo and they just keep getting better with each purchase. This particular one, S90, is comfortable, very roomy, has all of the bells and whistles and the ride is very smooth.

I liked the Volvo more than a comparable BMW.

I have driven Volvos for more than 25 years. I decided to switch to a BMW 530 series. However, I had heard very good things about the S-90. When I tried each of them, I liked the Volvo S-90 more,

Eight Jaguars later I own a Volvo and love it !

The redesigned 2018 Volvo S90T6 Inscription with the luxury package is amazing. The design is beautiful inside and out. The comfort is great, semi-autonomous driving is great, everything my Jaguar had for $20k less. The space in the back seat for adults is amazing...you must experience it just for the leg room. Large trunk too.

Drove 6 hours for my 3rd Volvo

The ride home from purchase this vehicle was great. I couldn't feel any safer. Along with the safety features, the car is very user-friendly that made the drive home was taken with ease. I am enjoying my new car!

Amazing and intuitive design of a savvy vehicle.

This car has a very safe and reliable history full of features to help with your driving experience. I especially like the semi automatic Pilot Assist and 360 view. Instrumentation is intuitive born of essential social interaction of human beings, not only mechanical. A unique partnership I?ve never had before.

Luvin it more each day !

I have had my 2018 Volvo S90 Inscription for just over one month and luv it more each time I drive it. The horsepower is there when needed, handles tight for a big car, and the interior is refined, modern, comfortable, and flawlessly crafted. The exterior style is noticeable, the chrome accents just right, and overall catches your eye. Give it a look and a test drive, I think it will win you over !

3.3

Nice Looking Car...But

I shopped for a car for more than three months, comparing this one with the Genesis G90. I really wanted to find favor with the Volvo because of the reputation of the company and also because I really liked the sales staff at my local dealership. I drove the car four times and visited it often during closed hours. The exterior look of this car cannot be beaten as of this writing - it's appearance is stunning! The look is sleek and smart and sophisticated - rich-looking. The interior is nice, however, sitting in the driver's seat has an odd feeling. There's a feeling of too much security...sort of. I felt like I was restricted from relaxing. Maybe that's a good thing while driving a car, but being in my sixties now and having been driving as long as I have, I've never needed to be reminded of the fact that I'm behind the wheel of a car. That said, the interior is gorgeous otherwise and packed with technical features and amenities. Driving this car was my biggest problem, it feels sure enough, but I noticed considerable road-noise to the point that it annoyed me. I wear hearing aids and could notice the noise with the aids both in and out of my ears. I took my daughter with me in my final test drive just to be sure I wasn't being biased toward the other car (I didn't buy either, btw). I didn't prep her or share my thoughts about the car with her and she came away with the same criticisms that I had. We were both disappointed.

Excellent new car from Volvo

Love my new car. Three things stand out. First, huge amount of room in back seat for passengers (especially leg room). Second, turbo-charged provides plenty of power. Third, on-screen console is fairly easy to use and not overly complex.

4.4

Make in china

Overall an excellent car for the money . Interior back seat leg space is more then my current model MB S class, only wait to see if this made and assembled car's quality is as good as iPhone that is also made in china . Time will tell .

Loyal Volvo repeat owner

Styling is elegant but understated. Interior cabin luxurious and tasteful. Large screen mimics Apple smart phone & easy to operate for less technically inclined. Longer wheelbase provides ample leg room for passengers in back seat. Love the seat extension feature for longer trip comfort.