2018 Volvo S90 consumer reviews

side view of 2018 S90 Volvo
Explore the 2018 Volvo S90
Shop the 2018 Volvo S90

Forget the Germans - Volvo has the GT figured out

Well, I am just about to 1000 miles on my new 2018 Volvo S90 T6 Momentum. I will say this car makes driving any distance a pleasure. I have the momentum plus and convenience package on the car. The semi-autonomous driving (Pilot Assist) is great on longer highway trips and the T6 is more than adequate power for squirting through suburban and urban traffic. The ride is plus but not totally devoid of road feedback. In fact, in the little aggressive driving I have done, the car gets smaller around you. Speaking of size, the back seat is HUGE! One of the reasons I got this car was the rear seat leg room. I have three kids and they all fit easily. I would even argue its larger than the 7 series and totally beats the current BMW 5 series, Audi A6 and Mercedes E class. I test drive all those cars (4 cyl. and 6) and at the end of the day, the S90 was the one for me...slanted more on luxury than sport, but still a joy to drive on the open road. Plus, the incentives on the vehicle made the value equation way better than the Germans.

What?s not to love?

This car is sporty, roomy, elegant and comes with all the bells and whistle?s that anyone could ask for.Tops in style, safety, and performance! It?s a beautiful riding machine!

S90 Volvo Sedan

I love my new S90 sedan. After having the XC 90 for the last few years I decided it?s time to get a sedan. After driving the S90 I knew it was the one. It drives smooth, sleek looking, and one of the safest cars on the road. I just filled up the tank yesterday for the first time and I was in shock how much it cost. Only $37. That?s amazing! So not only am I saving money but stylish at the same time.

4.3

Almost Perfect

Amazing car that is so close to being the best. They just need to fix a couple issues with build quality and the informant system.

Most Luxurious Car I've Owned

This car is amazing, from the wheels to the sun roof. The exterior lines are unique and eye catching. The interior is extremely comfortable. The rear seating is very specious. The ride is very smooth but the handling is very sporty. I love this car!!!

Beautiful Car

Nice car with plenty of features and comforts. Very roomy and comfortable to ride in. The car is very quiet and has excellent road handling.

A complicated car and that is a good thing

I have owned luxury cars for over 25 years. This is the best equipped, safest, highest quality, head turning car on the market today. The attention to detail is superior to any other car made today.

Volvo wins me over!

I wanted a luxury sedan with style and class, not some little old ladies? scooter. Volvo delivers a comfortable contemporary vehicle. I?m very happy! Other makes are comparable with perks, less expensive, but not the overall quality.

Safest and luxurious car ever

This car is superior in every way. Performance, styling, safety, and overall beauty is second to none. I love the overall integration with the digital world and all the technical features that come for the ride.

S90 Review

Like my Lincoln better but this is goodcad well. Same chassis. Navigation is not friendly. All digital and no buttons. When cold, navigation system takes long time.