2015 Volvo XC60 consumer reviews

side view of 2015 XC60 Volvo
Explore the 2015 Volvo XC60
Shop the 2015 Volvo XC60

At home with a Volvo

I was looking for a Volvo X60. I drove a platinum and was then on the lookout. They turnover quickly. I got lucky and found one in great condition. I drove off the lot with the car that day! Volvos can be temperamental, but for those of us who love them, we will take them and maintain them. It is spacious, comfortable and since it is turbo, it is powerful. The only oops in the situation is that a turbo uses premium gas. No worries, I will find competitive gas stations and make them my go to stops.

Excellent suv

Great all the way around, reliable stylish, safety features unreal. Loaded with extras. What can say I very happy with my suv and will be Volvo customer for life.

Great car... maybe the best I've owned

This car has served my family well - I taught both my kids to drive in it, it has taken us all over the country, and never really given us any problems at all! It handles like a dream - responsive, holds the road well, corners beautifully, and just 'feels' solid and safe... it's a Volvo!

Best car, best car buying experience I've ever had

This car is incredibly comfortable and easy for my 88 year old mom to get in and out of. I love the lumbar support. It rides like dream. Plenty of legroom. I'm a grandma now and have the baby a lot. This car is safe and drives like a beast in inclement weather. I always feel safe driving this car but especially when I'm driving with my grandson

4.1

I love my car

I purchased this car recently after having an issue with my mini, I wanted a safe comfortable reliable car and I fell in love with this car while searching for something new. I wish the car has an electric starter, which they dont seem to offer most of the time.

Outstanding vehicle with lots of comfort and power

Most enjoyable car I’ve ever owned with all the bells and whistles! I’d buy it again in a heartbeat. Plenty of spunk, get up and go!

Great car

This car has everything I was looking for . It met all my needs, and I love the color, is very comfortable. Love it , best car I ever had.

Best car I have owned

This car has met and exceeded all my needs and expectations. Luxury with dependability! Absolutely love this vehicle and all the options it came with

Best car I’ve ever drive !

This car meets all of my needs and expectations. It drives beautifully! I would highly recommend this car to everyone. Love the way it handles.

Fine automobile

Bought this car from a Ford dealership. It has a 60 day warranty associated with the purchase. There was a squeaking coming from the engine, which turned out to be moisture in the carburetor. Also flashed low battery. Apparently, this is a common theme with the Volvo. Battery is in perfect condition, but the dashboard still states there is a problem. I just haven’t bothered to reset it. Mileage is OK and I average about 19 to 20 mpg. Stereo is great. Bluetooth connects well. The ride is fantastic. Engine has a ton of oomph. I love this car. Great value for the price. I paid 14,000 for it with 73,000 miles.