Dallas Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

New (214) 347-8792 (214) 347-8792
Used (214) 613-1353 (214) 613-1353
Service (888) 542-0236 (888) 542-0236

4.3

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Satisfied customer

Great overall experience. Both the customer service and service tech were great. I am pleased with my visit and do recommend Dallas Dodge to others.

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind review! We appreciate your business!

Best Service Around!

Ronnie DeLuna went above and beyond to provide stellar customer service! He was polite, friendly, and efficient. The service to my vehicle was accomplished quickly, professionally, and to the highest standards.

Dealer response

Thank you Kay for your kind words! We are so glad we were able to provide you with a great experience and exceed your expectations! We'll be happy to pass your positive feedback to Ronnie. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. We look forward to your next visit!

4.0

2018 Charger

The quote was very close to the actual price. Service time was reasonable. Billing to longer than expected but accepted. The price was reasonable and fair.

Dealer response

We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience. We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

service work

Been buying from Dallas Dodge for at 12 years and use only them for my new car and truck needs. Service department has always provided excellent service.

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words! We thank you for your continued business and look forward to your next visit!

It was great

Josh helped me out for my two new tires. He made it quick and easy. I’m very pleased by their work so far. I would recommend coming to Dallas dodge

Dealer response

Thank you for the review, Mike! We are very happy to hear that our team treated you well and were able to help you with your shopping experience.

Oil change etc

Excellent service from the service technicians at Dallas Dodge. Did not have a long wait time. Service performed was as requested and well done and timely!

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words for our team! We are thrilled to have been able to provide you with an excellent service experience! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

1.0

Horrible experience

We contacted Dallas Dodge on 5/6/2021 inquiring on possible recall notice for a 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (V41 Steering Damper replacement). When my wife started experiencing issues with the steering (commonly referred to as "death wobble"), we contacted this dealer first since we had previously purchased two vehicles from them. We were able to confirm with a representative at the McCall Group (call center in Houston who schedules appointments for this dealership) that this issue is a recall issue, and an appointment was made for us to drop off the vehicle on Friday 5/14 at 6:30pm (we were told by the call center this could help expedite earlier completion of repair work on Saturday 5/15). We dropped off the Jeep on 5/14 at 6:30pm and were assisted by Hector Alicea. When I mentioned being told by the call center that Saturday repairs can sometimes carry over into Mondays, Hector replied "it will be done and ready for pick up on Saturday". He told us he would contact us that Saturday when it's ready for pick up. After not hearing from anyone on Saturday, my wife follow up with a phone call on Monday afternoon (5/17). There was NO record of our drop off in the service department's system, and she was asked "so what is wrong with your vehicle?". After my wife explained the situation a second time, she was then told the drop off wasn't "logged" and that the information was in Hector's office but inaccessible (he was out that day). I then called and spoke to Jay. Jay told me Shannon had the vehicle pulled out to the garage for replacement of the part. We were finally able to pick up the Jeep that evening, and there was NOTHING communicated by any service technician about what work was done and why there was the mix up to begin with. No apologies, no explanation, nothing. This is not the first time we have experienced a complicated situation with the folks at this dealership (the sales department as well as the service department), but as of today, it will be the last. It's not a great feeling to be treated more like a nuisance than a valued customer, and that's exactly the way my wife and I felt after dealing with the folks mentioned in this note. What's sad is this frustration could have been avoided if someone showed some care, concern and contrition over our situation.

Dealer response

Thank you for informing me about your situation. Please know that we are looking into your concerns, Derek Johnson, our Service Director, will be reaching out to you soon to assist. If there is anything I can do in the meantime please reach out to me. Chris Hogan General Manager chogan@dallasdodge.net

3.7

2020 dodge ram service

Brought my 2020 dodge ram in for the second time within a month for the same servive. (A/c) went out. They replaced the compressor both times. The second time they kept my truck for over a week. Just gotten it back yesterday. Hopefully the second time is the charm. Luckily my truck is still under manufacture warranty so it didn't cost me anything. They also replaced the cabin filter that i didn't request and they didn't notify me until after it had been done which cost me 32 dollars unexpectedly. So over all i would give them a 3 and a half stars out of 5. The first time i dropped it off they were supposed to have sent me a lift ride to pick up my truck which never came. And i had to wait an extra day to get my vehicle. But the customer service over the phone was knowledgeable and was able to answer questions about my vehicle even if the lead tech wasn't there. So overall I would bring my vehicle back for service. But mainly because it's still under warranty.

Dealer response

Thank you for your visit. Please contact me if there's anything I can do to make your next visit a 5-star experience for you! Chris Hogan General Manager 214-319-1407

Oil change

Nice service and good attitudes today and funny business, nice facilities nice restrooms good looking cars and good looking trucks and I might be able to trade in for one of those nice dodge trucks one day.

Dealer response

Thank you, Willie, for your kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Good service

August gave great service from start to finish. Looking forward to future deals at this dealership. I am very happy with the car that I picked out

Dealer response

Thank you, Anthony, for your kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!