Dallas Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

New (214) 347-8792 (214) 347-8792
Used (214) 613-1353 (214) 613-1353
Service (888) 542-0236 (888) 542-0236

4.2

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

New Car

Great service, great communication. I was able to get what I wanted in a timely manner. I would recommend this staff and location to anyone

Thank you for your excellent and prompt service on my...

Thank you for your excellent and prompt service on my 2019 Jeep Cherokee. I especially like the service from Dennis he explains exactly what will be done and nothing more. He.make sure there are no surprises to the amount of my service.

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words for Dennis! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Happy

They had a truck I had been shopping for, for 3 months and about 10 different dealers and these guys had it. Did everything over the phone came in the next day and signed the paperwork! Thank you Armando and Jeovanni and the rest of the staff!

Dealer response

Thank you, Troy, for your kind words for Armando and Jeovanni! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

I would like to thank service advisor Hector Alicea for...

I would like to thank service advisor Hector Alicea for the excellent work and advice he gave me on my 2008 white Dodge Nitro. The seatbelt light kept coming on and he ordered the part and so far the vehicle is working well. Hector is very professional and committed to any tasks in which he undertakes, and this is what makes him a cut above the average person. He shows a great concern for the customer and he appears to be calm, cool, and collective at all times. He is indeed an asset to the Dallas Dodge/ Chrysler team. Keep up the great work that you do Hector and continue to keep your eyes on the Sparrow. Professor/Yeacats The Bowtie Professor!

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words for Hector! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

4.0

Liz (advisor) is great to work with!

The service experience was great today. Liz (advisor) is awesome. I did not give a 5 star rating due to the turnaround time. There is room for improvement on the service time. I will be returning to see if there's improvement in the service time. :)

Dealer response

Thank you for your visit. Please contact me if there's anything I can do to make your next visit a 5-star experience for you! Chris Hogan General Manager 214-319-1407

1.0

not recommening this place full of promises can't keep!!...

not recommening this place full of promises can't keep!! Service/ Inc.GM Chris Hogan.

Dealer response

Thank you for speaking with us about your experience. We truly appreciate your business and hope everything was resolved to your satisfaction. If there is ever anything I can assist you with in the future, please feel free to contact me at 214-319-1407. Chris Hogan General Manager

Awesome place.

It was an awesome experience. We Loved it and we will always return to this facility. Their staff was amazingly very friendly as well as very helpful.

Dealer response

We're so pleased you had an awesome experience with us! We look forward to your next visit!

Great Service

My air conditioner wasnt cooling and took my car for service. Dennis was very nice & kept me up to date with what they found. I needed a new compressor. It was going to cost me over $2,300. Because we are in Texas and the heat is terrible - I was going to get it done but they got me to work by shuttle. I live 2 hours away and thought that it could be done in 1 day, so I decided to go back pick up my car & reschedule for Saturday. By the time I got off work, went to pick up my vehicle - my fiance found a garage that would do it for a little over $600 cheaper. When I got to the dealership I told them, they were very nice, understanding and I picked up my vehicle with only having to pay the fee for them to check it out. This is a great dealership and reccommend them.

Dealer response

Thank you for your recommendation, Melody! We appreciate your kind words for our team!

Better Customer Service

Highly recommend Jesse. Very considerate and quick with the process. Makes sure you get what you are looking for in a vehicle. He made sure we bought a vehicle that satisfied both our needs as a couple.

Dealer response

Thank you, Barry, for your kind words for Jesse! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

1.0

Very disappointed

I do not recommend this dealership for service/repairs. They tried to charge me for a service that they didn't perform on my chrysler 300. And the sad part about the situation is the GM actually act like he was helping me out with the problem when in fact he really didn't. His workers told multiple lies from the beginning and when i ask about showing me the the service parts to prove to me they did work on my car. All of the sudden the gm calls and says" Im taking of of you". No sir you didn't help me out at all!! After i go to pick up my car an pay $180 for diagnosiss. On the receipt it states a charge for $600 for dropping fuel tank and refill with gas right!!! But after looking at my car the gas hand was in the same place it initially was at. And the young lady tried to say i approved that service when in facts i didn't, first time hearing it was from GM not her not the manager.(another lie) So no you didn't help you tried to cover up your employees lies!!! That's why i couldn't see the proof of what you'll did. I really don't trust anyone of them at this point. Now my car not repaired and Im out of $180. But lets not forget they told me over the phone the initial total for the repairs would be $2128. Then call that evening saying 2100 out the door.(GM tried to cover for them and say that was the total before taxs) another lie!!. When i mentioned i had a 10% off coupon they stated that they gave me a discount already( one of their many lies) because the manager didn't charge me tax. First she stated the coupon didn't cover for parts (lies because it was on the coupon parts&labor)And they couldn't discount me twice but after closing out my tickets because i refuse the service at this point Im very pissed now. I look at the ticket and tax is on there.( So i was right the whole time on what i was told) No discount at all and my gas hand in the same place...Smh but i will let god deal with them for trying to get over on people.

Dealer response

We're sorry that after further attempts to resolve your concerns that we were unable to meet your expectations. If there is ever anything we can do for you in the future, we hope you’ll give us the opportunity to earn your business back.