Dallas Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

New (214) 347-8792 (214) 347-8792
Used (214) 613-1353 (214) 613-1353
Service (888) 542-0236 (888) 542-0236

4.3

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

First Oil Change

Liz, my service advisor was helpful right from the moment I drove . Was through and very knowledgeable. Everything was taken care of and explained.

Dealer response

Thank you Jackie for your kind words for Liz! We are thrilled that she provided you with a helpful and knowledgeable service visit. We look forward to your business with us again!

2.0

Repair to vehicle horrible experience

Horrible experience. Unable to get any real answers on repair. Vehicle was there for a minth until Chrysler agreed to honor warranty. No vehicle for 2 weeks. Finally got loaner vehicle from dealership. Service supervisor was very rude and didn't care to deal with mu situation. No call backs from him. Had to go to dealership just to talk to someone. Service advisor sit and talj trash about customers once they leave. Just unprofessional environment. Never going back.

Dealer response

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I apologize for the lack of communication and delay in your service experience. I would like an opportunity to fix this and to earn your business, please contact me at 214-319-1292. I look forward to speaking with you. Derek Johnson, Service Director

1.0

do not go to this dealer for warranty work

Dropped my car off on Tuesday for warranty work and on Friday still hadn't heard anything from dealership. Multiple calls later still haven't received a response and cannot get anyone at the dealership to answer the phone.

Dealer response

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I apologize for the lack of communication. I would like an opportunity to fix this and to earn your business, please contact me at 214-319-1292. I look forward to speaking with you. Derek Johnson, Service Director

30K Service

Dallas Dodge has done the service on my Jeep Wrangler since 2918 and have always done a great job. Service Tech s are great and very knowledgeable and helpful.

Dealer response

Thank you, Joe, for your kind words for our staff! We thank you for your continued business and look forward to your next visit!

Took care of me.. thank u

Thank you very much.. car running straight now... Going back when next tepair is needed.. Josh and the crew took car of me thanks also to Waco..

Dealer response

Thank you Derrick for your kind words for Josh! We are thrilled that he provided you with a great service visit. We look forward to your business with us again!

Infotainment Repair

I went in for a diagnostic check of my faulty radio system. Ronnie was extremely attentive to my concerns and helpful in finding a resolution. I have been coming to this specific dealership for years and will continue to do so. They are expedient in repairs and offer the highest quality service.

Dealer response

Thank you Gustavo for your kind words for Ronnie! We are thrilled that he provided you with an extremely attentive service visit. We look forward to your business with us again!

Excellent Service

Hector is the Best Advisor at Dallas Dodge Chrysler. They were prompt, courteous, and completed work as stated. I’ve been there before, and will return as needed. I highly recommend!

Dealer response

Thank you, Odette, for your kind words about Hector! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable service experience!

The best for oil changes..

Dallas Dodge is always the best for oil changes and maintenance to my rigs!! They were kind enough to take me in at the last hour for an oil change..thank you ladies and gents for outstanding service.

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable service experience!

Oil change

This is the place I always bring my Jeep. Alex Padilla is an awesome service rep. He has been my go to guy for almost 8 years!

Dealer response

Thank you Alissa for your kind words for Alex and our team! We are thrilled that you always have an awesome experience here with us! Thank you for your continued business and we look forward to your next visit!

Maintenance

I have my car serviced here whenever needed. The employees are always so nice and eager to help. Ashley, Jay and Andy were great and my car was taken care of. Dallas Dodge is professional and a very clean place. I highly recommend Dallas Dodge for vehicle repairs and services.

Dealer response

Thank you, Cindy, for your kind words! We are thrilled that you had such a great experience here with us! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!