Dallas Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

New (214) 347-8792 (214) 347-8792
Used (214) 613-1353 (214) 613-1353
Service (888) 542-0236 (888) 542-0236

4.3

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Liz Perez is great. Excellent service.

Liz Perez is great. I take all my service to this dealer because she is there. Trys very hard to help save customer money. Very courteous.

Dealer response

Thank you Ralph for your kind words for Liz! We are thrilled that she provided you with a great service visit. We look forward to your business with us again!

4.0

Minor repairs

Can't grade the work yet because I just got the car back. Maybe after a few days i will be able to rate the work.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We look forward to your business with us again!

Poor Service

Total disaster. Took my car in at 9am for tune up and oil change, returned at 4:30pm to find out they ordered the wrong part for my car so was told the part would be in the next day at 11:00. Called several times to confirm before I drove to dealership to get transferred 5/6 times to someone finally answered to say I’ll call you back. After 2 hours of waiting for call, I arrived at dealership only to be told the part isn’t here and it would be another 2 hours before arrival. Total WORST experience ever!

Dealer response

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I apologize for your experience trying to get ahold of a part for your repair. I would like an opportunity to fix this and to earn your business, please contact me at dejohnson@dallasdodge.net. I look forward to speaking with you. Derek Johnson Service Manager

Awful service this weekend

I needed my car to be serviced and spent this weekend trying to figure out where. I called and was transferred ENDLESSLY. One person who didn’t know after another person who was clueless to the next who said let me transfer you. Where does it end? If more isn’t done to maintain customer satisfaction you will have no customers left. Looks like I wasn’t alone in my experience this weekend from other reviews.

Dealer response

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I apologize for your experience trying to get your vehicle serviced. I would like an opportunity to fix this and to earn your business, please contact me at 214-319-1346. I look forward to speaking with you. Salvador Sosa Service Manager

Tune Up and Maintenance

Hector was quick and listened to what my needs were. He was able to find parts at no additional charge to me and all with a can do attitude and smile. Very friendly and helpful. Enjoyed seeing him again.

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words for our staff, we appreciate it!

New key for truck

Took care of my needs quickly with out any hassle. I will continue to shop at Dallas dodge in the future. I recommend the service department to anyone as well.

Dealer response

We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience. We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Great Customer Service

Everyone there had been very nice especially Jasmine. She had went above and beyond to make sure I had been taken care of. My experience overall at this particular place was great and I will definitely be going back!

Dealer response

Thank you, Darriel, for your kind words about Jasmine! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience!

Challenger

Excellent salesperson, Erick did an awesome job, the only negative thing the lady from financial department she was a little to much trying to sales extra insurance for the car

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words for Erick and for also bringing this to my attention. I apologize that your recent experience with our finance dept was anything but satisfactory. I would like an opportunity to address your concerns and to earn your business, please contact me. I look forward to speaking with you. Pedro Palenzuela General Manager ppalenzuela@group1auto.com

The service and repair was great.

My experience was very Great. However $4.75 in coins was stolen from the console of my vehicle while at this location. I thought my vehicle would be safe and secure doing the repairs.

Dealer response

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I apologize that the coins were missing from your vehicle after your recent visit. I would like an opportunity to address your concerns and to earn your business, please contact me at 214-319- 1346. I look forward to speaking with you. Sosa Salvador Service Manager ssosa@dallasdodge.net

1.0

It was a total scam service render to me

The package I choose was $109 was tire rotation inclusive which I was told I am next online and after an hour 15mibs I went to cashier to help me with update then she went to the angry that took my car and the angent said she should tell me to shut up And go sit down that when my car is ready he will come for me but he never knew I heard everything, the worse part is after 2hrs he came to me that they will only be able to do oil change and no tire rotation that when I have time next tine I should come that they will only charged me for oil change then when they gave me the bill I was charged $102 meaning the tire rotation is just $7 cos if the total package is $109 and they didn’t do part of the job and I was charged that amount please reason with me this guys are scammer and I will never ever come there again infact I will post this on google that guy agent . Hector Alicea use this to waste my time and scammed me for collecting $102 for oil change meaning tire rotation is $7 , and he can tell me to come back and bring it another day to do tire rotation alone for how much again !!!! This is scamming on highest order and it was my first experience with Dallas dodge this is a very bad impression and will never accepted this cheating from you guys tho this speak of how horrible you guys are in dealing with customers and making them happy. I was so sad !!!!

Dealer response

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I apologize that your recent service visit was anything but satisfactory I would like an opportunity to address your concerns and to earn your business, please contact me at 214-319-1346. I look forward to speaking with you. Sosa Salvador Service Manager ssosa@dallasdodge.net