Acura of Tempe

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Acura of Tempe from DealerRater.

Oil change service

It was a great service.Technicians and service advisors are knowledgeable and friendly. Advisor explained the upcoming services to be performed based on the inspection report. Overall all awesome job and wonderful experience.

Excellent Service

David was very friendly and extremely professional. I will definitely use the service department again and recommend this dealership. Thank you for an exceptional experience.

Experience

When we pulled into the parking lot we weren't swarmed by sales people; once we decided to purchase the car, they were very straightforward and upfront. The finance department didn't try to add a bunch of excess stuff to the loan, just what we needed. Excellent experience !

Great Service

Went here for my scheduled maintenance service and Service Advisor David Willot took care everything my MDX required exceptionally well, as always. Great customer service.

To the point and on time

David Willott was great to work with. Came in for tire change and Oil service. Was quoted 2 hours, they got it done early. This facility also has work station with wifi. So, I was able to do my work while waiting for my car. Upon departure from the facility, I had forgotten to inform them that one of my charging ports wasn’t working (ongoing issue). I pulled back in to the service facility. Without hesitation, David worked through it. He was able to get me out of there in no time. This was much appreciated, especially before my long road trip.

Tempe Acura Service

This dealership has the best service department I've ever worked with. I arrived half an hour early and they took my car right in. Service was done in 45 minutes when I expected twice that from previous experience with other dealerships. Truly outstanding

Great dealership

Have been doing business with Acura of Tempe since 2003. Have always received the best customer service, whether purchasing or having service done. Highly recommend them!

Service Great

As always, the service department was very knowledgeable and took care of everything. A loaner vehicle was waiting for without me having to request it. Service work was explained in advance and every one was friendly and courteous. I will bring my vehicle back again.

Service Great

Exceptional.

This was a truly exceptional experience. For having received routine service at this dealership routinely over the past several years, each one has been truly exceptional.