Acura of Tempe

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Acura of Tempe from DealerRater.

Service

Service was good and completed in a reasonable time. Communication was good and the work was completed in the timeframe they said it would be completed in. Thank you Doug

Great Communication

The service advisor Andrew kept me very informed throughout the repair, checked in multiple times each day and genuinely cared about how the downtime of my vehicle effected my family.

great service

I had my oil change done here at the service department and they we fast and efficient. The service advisor explained everything in detail to me.

Great service and great team

My service rep (Doug) was very responsive and helpful from beginning to end. Doug communicated any changes in a timely fashion. Appreciated loaner vehicle while repairs were being done. Service Manager also checked in with me to regularly to ensure my experience was meeting expectations.

Perfect

Great experience. Everyone so nice & personable. Charlie & Dave truly made our experience exceptional. I highly recommend. We will definately use them for servicing our vehicle as well.

Great experience!

Great experience, was in and out within an hour and a half (with trade in)! The trade in offer was fair and I was not charged above MsRP for my new Integra!

Exceptional service

The staff made sure I was taken care of when I had a flat and needed tires very close to closing time. They reassured me as I sat shaken on the side of the road, and then provided the service I needed disregarding any inconvenience.

Easiest purchase I have ever made

Easiest purchase I have ever made, Joe the finance manager made the process super quick and painless and the car salesman Dave from Canada was very helpful in my purchase. Thank you

David

I’ve been taking my car to get serviced at Acura for the last four years and have never received this type of red carpet service! Thank you David for delivering the best customer service! I truly felt valued as a customer!

Always an outstanding and satisfying experience.

Thank you for operating a professional service department. I am always treated with respect and patience. I always look forward to working with the department because the work is done correctly and I learn so much about my vehicle.