Acura of Tempe

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Acura of Tempe from DealerRater.

Acura of Tempe Service Department

We've owned 3 Acura cars that have all had their service work done here for the past 15 years. Recently had an oil change, tire rotation and cabin filters replaced. From the scheduling to back on the road everything is always done profesionally while having our current concerns and needs addressed. We are extremely satisfield with this dealership!

Nearly 20 Years without a Single Disappointment

Purchased a 2004 TSX and a 2007 TL, both new, from this dealership. Beginning in 2003, these vehicles have been serviced solely by Acura of Tempe. No surprises. No disappointments. I've gone the shade tree mechanic route and independent mechanic shops with other cars. Often had to return for more service. Acura dealership service may be more expensive, but they get it right, the first time. I'm confident I can take either car cross-country without a problem.

Always a good experience

I have had my 2016 RDX serviced at Acura of Tempe since I have owned it. They have been consistently professional and efficient. I had to have all four sets of brake pads replaced, which would take a while, so they gladly set me up in a wonderful new loaner car.

Great service

We were greeted promptly by Andrew. He explained what was to be done and how long it would take. The service was completed in time estimated and we were out the door!

Outstanding customer service

I routinely take my vehicle here for ALL maintenance and Doug gives me outstanding service. He schedules my appt, keeps me informed, doesn't push any product/service on me, and is clear on what needs and doesn't need done, but may come up in the future. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

Great service experience

Took my car in to be serviced and have repairs done. Doug, my service advisor helped me through the entire process! It was fast and efficient.

The best of the best!

Best experience I have had buying a car from start to finish! Everyone was great to work with and made the whole process easy! Definitely highly recommend Acura of Tempe for all your car needs!

MDX A-spec 2022

Had a great experience working with Ross in buying my new car. He was very professional and helped me get the care I really love.

Great Service, Honest SVC Rep

This is my second time to Acura, Tempe. I've had different service advisors each time. Once again, I appreciated the honesty and clarity in what my vehicle needed. It's been a pleasant change and I appreciate them not trying to upsell me on service I don't need. I'll definitely be back.

Excellent Job

Had and oil change and tire rotation done at Acura of Tempe and everyone was helpful and professional. The work was completed under the quoted timeframe.