Acura of Tempe

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Acura of Tempe from DealerRater.

Always above and beyond

The service team at Acura of Tempe always go above and beyond to make sure I'm happy. I've been taking my car here since it was "born" in 2004 except for a few years when we lived out of state, and I was so relieved when we moved back and I could resume service here. The advisers are the best, and I trust the mechanics to make sure everything is in tip-top shape.

Love my Acura!

Very happy with my RDX and all the new features! This was definitely an upgrade from my 2013 TL. Ross was very friendly and helpful!

Great service!

I had a wonderful experience at my car service appointment. The team is quite professional and explained the car condition quite well. They also finished maintenance in record time and at good pricing. The atmosphere while waiting was excellent with great amenities!

Great Service!

We are always treated like family at Acura of Tempe. Great service and great people. Wouldn't take my Acura anywhere else. Incredible service department.

Great Service

Service advisor was friendly, professional, and helpful. All of my issues were addressed and work was done on schedule and had no issues. Waiting area is comfortable - easy to work while work was being done. Would recommend this dealership.

Super Service

Acura of Tempe has taken superb care of our RDX for 5 years. Advisor went over all details and indicated timing belt replacement would be due at next service, thus allowing us to budget the dollars and time required for this major service. We appreciate the heads up.

Great Service

Thanks Todd G. for helping me keep my MDX in shape. I appreciate the time you’ve taken in the last couple months to help me plan for future service needs!

Auto service

I had great service, from the appointment setup, to the consult prior to the work, the explanation of work completed, and checking out! I will use them again.

Awesome experience

Ross and his Manager did an amazing job offering a great deal and super streamlined transaction which made the final decision to purchase from this dealership out of all the options available.

Love my RDX

The entire team from sales to financing were extremely helpful. I was able to learn about all of my options, and walked out with my first ever lease. The entire process from test drive to getting the keys was very fast.