Acura of Tempe

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Acura of Tempe from DealerRater.

Great service

We were greeted promptly by Andrew. He explained what was to be done and how long it would take. The service was completed in time estimated and we were out the door!

Outstanding customer service

I routinely take my vehicle here for ALL maintenance and Doug gives me outstanding service. He schedules my appt, keeps me informed, doesn't push any product/service on me, and is clear on what needs and doesn't need done, but may come up in the future. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

Great service experience

Took my car in to be serviced and have repairs done. Doug, my service advisor helped me through the entire process! It was fast and efficient.

The best of the best!

Best experience I have had buying a car from start to finish! Everyone was great to work with and made the whole process easy! Definitely highly recommend Acura of Tempe for all your car needs!

MDX A-spec 2022

Had a great experience working with Ross in buying my new car. He was very professional and helped me get the care I really love.

Great Service, Honest SVC Rep

This is my second time to Acura, Tempe. I've had different service advisors each time. Once again, I appreciated the honesty and clarity in what my vehicle needed. It's been a pleasant change and I appreciate them not trying to upsell me on service I don't need. I'll definitely be back.

Excellent Job

Had and oil change and tire rotation done at Acura of Tempe and everyone was helpful and professional. The work was completed under the quoted timeframe.

Great Service

Kudos to Andrew. He kept me well informed on the status of my car throughout the day. I always find the pricing to be fair.

Oil change service

It was a great service.Technicians and service advisors are knowledgeable and friendly. Advisor explained the upcoming services to be performed based on the inspection report. Overall all awesome job and wonderful experience.

Excellent Service

David was very friendly and extremely professional. I will definitely use the service department again and recommend this dealership. Thank you for an exceptional experience.