Acura of Tempe

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Acura of Tempe from DealerRater.

Excellent Experience

My husband and I came into Acura of Tempe looking for a used Camry. Our buying experience was great! Charlie was our salesman. He did everything he could to get us the deal we wanted, and we walked away happy! The finance guy (can’t remember his name) was also great! They had agreed to fix an issue with curb rash on my wheels and Rollis out in the service department gave me 5 star service! He went above and beyond for me when we had an issue with the place who was fixing my wheels. If we need another car in the future we will be back to buy at Acura.

Service

The service department is awesome! So helpful and courteous!! Attentive to the needs of their customers. I commend them on their customer service. Great job!

My car service time at the Acura dealership

wonderful they took care of everything, They made me feel just like home from the coffee and goodies to the service. Thank you so much Have a great day

Fast Service

It was easy fast good smiling people always trying to help with many options. Facilities are always super clean very luxurious inside. I would recommend this dealership to family and friends.

Great Service!

This is my second lease with Acura. My first was a few years ago when I lived on the east coast. My husband and I went to Acura of Tempe a few months ago to begin shopping around for a new lease. We were kindly greeted by Gary and he explained there were currently no new MDX on the lot and one can be built. Since we still have time on my current lease, we figured we would wait. As some time has gone by, we decided to visit Gary again. He explained the same options to us as the first time, but we were ready to take action. We took a third trip the next day as we did not have my car for them to inspect. Upon arrival, we were greeted by Gary and he had a new proposal for us for the MDX that they did have! He new exactly what we were looking for and the price to make it all work. As my second time working with Acura, I am so pleased with the service my husband and I received. I am so happy with my new MDX and the experience could not have been better. Thank you Gary and the rest of the team at Acura of Tempe!

Great Service!

A1/Timing Belt Service

As usual, per my many years dealing w/Acura of Tempe, I had a very "customer satisfaction" experience with the service department manager, as well as his service advisor regarding a scheduled maintenance service, but more importantly, an unforeseen MAJOR service requirement for my vehicle. This dealership was able to not only service my vehicle but was flexible the costs associated with said services - which was VERY MUCH APRECIATED!! Kudos go out to Acura of Tempe's service department!

nice job

the service dept here has the nicest people in the world working in it. the service dept here has the nicest people in the world working in it.

RDX service

My service advisor at Acura of Tempe, Doug Peng, and his techs, doing a routine oil change on my 2017 RDX, went above and beyond to repair an issue with my car's keyless entry. They quickly diagnosed and repaired this at no cost to me. Thank you Doug! You will have my return service business and likely future vehicle purchase as well.

Acura of Tempe Service Department

We've owned 3 Acura cars that have all had their service work done here for the past 15 years. Recently had an oil change, tire rotation and cabin filters replaced. From the scheduling to back on the road everything is always done profesionally while having our current concerns and needs addressed. We are extremely satisfield with this dealership!