Acura of Tempe

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Acura of Tempe from DealerRater.

Love my RDX

The entire team from sales to financing were extremely helpful. I was able to learn about all of my options, and walked out with my first ever lease. The entire process from test drive to getting the keys was very fast.

Great Service

I have purchased 2 vehicles at this dealership. I always get great service with a smile. They have a very pleasant waiting area and I never feel pressured when I go there.

Excellent Service

I was able to schedule on line quickly and easily. Reminders for my appt were texted to me. Upon arrival my service advisor met with me, went over my service requests and made service recommendations. He explained pricing and the time it would take to perform the service. Guess what happened next? Everything was done as stated, on time, no surprises just excellent service.

Fast and efficient service!

Great service! Took in for service, they were on time, quick turnaround, great facilities and got me out quickly. Thank you to the Acura team!

Great customer service!

Doug Penguin took care of my emergency rear view mirror issue in a very timely manner without an appointment. I also asked him to add air to one of my tires that was reading low and the service technician found a nail and fixed it right then - possibly keeping me from being stranded somewhere. Great work from all involved.

Always the Best

Todd Goldhammer is my go-to guy when my Acura is in for routine maintenance. He gives me specific information, covering my most recent maintenance, and telling me everything they will do during this appointment. He responds to my questions and comments, keeps me updated during my time there, then goes over everything about what was done and what they will target at my next appointment. Todd is a true asset to Acura of Tempe.

4.0

Professional and painless

From the initial phone call to the final signature, the process and service we received was simple, fast and top notch. Hands down, it was the most pleasant experience we’ve had at a dealership.

25k Service

David provided great customer service and communication. I have been a customer for more than 15 years and will be back for sure. They are always friendly and Abel keeps a great service department!

Review

I have always had an amazing experience with David helping me out. As a single mother with a nee born I can trust that he recommends the safest and best decision when it comes to my vehicle and family. This is so rare at a dealership because most men would take advantage of women who dont know anything about cars. So thank you thank you David for always taking good care of us.

2021 Acura TLX

The process was easy, although I already knew what I wanted. Emailed and asked for the inventory they had. They had one left so I went in and looked at it. Robert Ross already had ir pulled up for me to look at. The quote he emailed me was the same when I got there, lower than another Acura in the valley, so I move forward with leasing it.