Acura of Tempe

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Acura of Tempe from DealerRater.

Exceptional.

This was a truly exceptional experience. For having received routine service at this dealership routinely over the past several years, each one has been truly exceptional.

Always great service

Been taking our 2012 MDX here since we bought it new. Always a great experience and Todd G is always provides great customer service and maintenance done always to satisfaction

Great service

Thanks for the same day service to replace my battery. I wasn’t aware the battery was part of the 4 year warranty, so bonus points for no bill!

Friendly, Attentive, great prices

Had a great purchase experience with Acura of Tempe. My trade in value was very fair, my new RDX is fun to drive. Rob was easy to work with and very informative.

Always above and beyond

The service team at Acura of Tempe always go above and beyond to make sure I'm happy. I've been taking my car here since it was "born" in 2004 except for a few years when we lived out of state, and I was so relieved when we moved back and I could resume service here. The advisers are the best, and I trust the mechanics to make sure everything is in tip-top shape.

Love my Acura!

Very happy with my RDX and all the new features! This was definitely an upgrade from my 2013 TL. Ross was very friendly and helpful!

Great service!

I had a wonderful experience at my car service appointment. The team is quite professional and explained the car condition quite well. They also finished maintenance in record time and at good pricing. The atmosphere while waiting was excellent with great amenities!

Great Service!

We are always treated like family at Acura of Tempe. Great service and great people. Wouldn't take my Acura anywhere else. Incredible service department.

Great Service

Service advisor was friendly, professional, and helpful. All of my issues were addressed and work was done on schedule and had no issues. Waiting area is comfortable - easy to work while work was being done. Would recommend this dealership.

Super Service

Acura of Tempe has taken superb care of our RDX for 5 years. Advisor went over all details and indicated timing belt replacement would be due at next service, thus allowing us to budget the dollars and time required for this major service. We appreciate the heads up.