Steet-Ponte Ford Lincoln

Friday 7:30am–5:00pm 9:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 8:00am–12:00pm 9:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(315) 736-3381 (315) 736-3381

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

rbambrose1@outlook.com

I have purchased my last 12 vehicles from this dealership and I continue to go back because they are top notch in every aspect. Extremely knowledgeable, friendly and always willing to go the extra mile for their customers. I have and will continue to recommend them to my friends and family!!

Dealer response

Hi Robin, we're happy you found our team to be so supportive during your experience here. We are always willing to go the extra-mile! If you're ever in need of more help, please let us know!

Service

I didn?t buy a car but I had service done they got me right in and I am really happy with the work that was done.

Dealer response

Thomas, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

4.5

Tim Crossway

I have had repairs taken care of here at Steet-Ponte Ford and now just purchased a new Ford Ranger with them Always had good experiences here with their team

Dealer response

Timothy, thank you for leaving such an awesome review! At Steet-Ponte Ford, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

Steet Ponte Ford Sales and Service

I have acquired 4 vehicles from Steet Ponte Ford - Mel Allen in particular- over the past few years and other vehicles from other dealers, too. The experience with Mel and the dealership exceeds expectations and other dealer!

lori hamlin owner of a Lincoln

Very friendly, nice and fast.... love it there ....

New Tiresb

Steet-Ponte has all ways been awesome for service. I feel strongly that I can trust them and they are thorough

Bob Moran

It always a good experience at Steet-Ponte Ford. Great service, friendly staff and quality work - on time. Choosing Steet-Ponte for our car needs gives us one less worry - its an easy choice.

Ford C-Max

Absolutely love my Ford C-Max and the service I have recently received!

Dealer response

Hi Kathleen, it's great to hear you are loving your Ford C-Max! If you have any additional needs or questions please let us know and we will be more than happy to assist you. Safe travels!

Love my Explorer!

It has once again become a pleasure shopping for a new vehicle! I highly recommend Steet-Ponte Ford not only for their sales but having previously visited their service department, I highly recommend those folks too!

Simply a customer.

Brought my 2019 Lincoln Nautilus in for recommended service. Everything exceeded expectations. It's just a really well run operation.

Dealer response

Hi Wayne, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Steet-Ponte Ford. We're happy we could exceed your expectations! We appreciate your business and hope to be of service to you again.